• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Open Source Security

tectpro

Translator (ms_MY)
Hello, fellow Redfox users,
I am looking for a research on Open Source Security.
Furthermore, a form to fill out for a research.
I would appreciate it if someone would be able to help me since I would need some for my own research.
Thank you.

Tectpro

Hello, fellow Redfox users,
I am looking for a research on Open Source Security.
Furthermore, a form to fill out for a research.
I would appreciate it if someone would be able to help me since I would need some for my own research.
Thank you.

Tectpro
Don't think this is the best place to be looking for such a thing. You're probably going to get more success at web developer sites or even Google search.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

@Ch3vr0n
I tried Google and I find research results but what I am looking for are questions.
HOw they got to the results. I have already been looking for some time.
Maybe I search for the wrong words? Any help is welcome.

The only ones that have the answers are the ones doing the research. If you want answers you're going to have to do your own research or with search results or what someone else tells you' those are pretty much the only options.

That's why it's called reSEARCH!

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Anyone else any ideas?

Last edited:
Back