• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My Pretty Pony The Movie - need proper Titleset via database

walris

A new Lionsgate title that AnyDVD HD 8.2.1.4 needs help with. Logfile attached for this retail Region A DVD. CloneDVD2 sees multiple titles, and I can't tell the correct one. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.4_Info_F_MY_LITTLE_PONY.ziplog
    366.9 KB · Views: 11
Play it once in PowerDVD with DVD info on and AnyDVD active.
Whatever title you see playing in the info box - will work.
-W

Play it once in PowerDVD with DVD info on and AnyDVD active.
Whatever title you see playing in the info box - will work.
-W

Thanks, Clams. One question tho. When I display info when playing with AnyDVD HD 8.2.1.4 disabled, PowerDVD 17 uses Title 30, but when enabled, it uses Title 28. So is the "real" title the one shown when AnyDVD is active or inactive?

Please try AnyDVD 8.2.1.5. Please let me know, if this fixes the problem. Thank you.

EDIT:
After updating to 8.2.1.5, you must create an AnyDVD logfile. Otherwise the update will not work correctly. Sorry, my fault....

Hi James, I have updated to 8.2.1.5 and created the logfile as instructed. The update now works. When I now open CloneDVD, I no longer see multiple titles, only a single one: Titleset 28 (see attached Logfile).

I believe that this is the correct one, but originally both Titlesets 28 and 30 appeared and were the same length. A third one also appeared in 8.2.1.4: Titleset 31, which was longer than the other two and was clearly a fake (it ended before the movie ending).

So back to my question above to Clams: When using PowerDVD 17 and following Titleset info, with AnyDVD HD enabled it shows Titleset 28, but with it disabled, it shows Titleset 30. So when looking for the real Titleset for a new title, especially Lionsgate, is the Titleset shown with AnyDVD HD disabled the "real" one?

I hope that makes sense. I know with the caching that goes on with Blurays, the real Playlist is hidden, so was wondering if this is the same thing in the DVD world.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.5_Info_F_MY_LITTLE_PONY.ziplog
    362.5 KB · Views: 4
Hi James, I have updated to 8.2.1.5 and created the logfile as instructed. The update now works. When I now open CloneDVD, I no longer see multiple titles, only a single one: Titleset 28 (see attached Logfile).

I believe that this is the correct one, but originally both Titlesets 28 and 30 appeared and were the same length. A third one also appeared in 8.2.1.4: Titleset 31, which was longer than the other two and was clearly a fake (it ended before the movie ending).

So back to my question above to Clams: When using PowerDVD 17 and following Titleset info, with AnyDVD HD enabled it shows Titleset 28, but with it disabled, it shows Titleset 30. So when looking for the real Titleset for a new title, especially Lionsgate, is the Titleset shown with AnyDVD HD disabled the "real" one?

I hope that makes sense. I know with the caching that goes on with Blurays, the real Playlist is hidden, so was wondering if this is the same thing in the DVD world.
Dvd's don't have playlist, instead they use a different mechanism such as duplicate titles, simulated bad sectors...

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Hi Ch3vr0n, but they do have multiple/fake titlesets, correct?

Hi Ch3vr0n, but they do have multiple/fake titlesets, correct?
They're not always fake. They can be genuine, with the only difference being cut example language on signs in a movie

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I have found.. When there are multiple "titles" or files all the same length, it is the same video, from different angles.

OEM original disk, there could be multiple angles.

As suggested earlier, I load the original disk in something like powerDVD and then use the info window tell me what title is playing.

Thanks, Clams. One question tho. When I display info when playing with AnyDVD HD 8.2.1.4 disabled, PowerDVD 17 uses Title 30, but when enabled, it uses Title 28. So is the "real" title the one shown when AnyDVD is active or inactive?

Most of these disks have a few "real titles" that can work. I you get a played title number in PowerDVD with AnyDVD active. Rip that one out of the disk - with anyDVD still active.
-W

Most of these disks have a few "real titles" that can work. I you get a played title number in PowerDVD with AnyDVD active. Rip that one out of the disk - with anyDVD still active.
-W
Or post a logfile, wait a few hours and use the updated AnyDVD version. ;)

Or post a logfile, wait a few hours and use the updated AnyDVD version. ;)
I don't wanna wait! ;)

Seriously, the quick fixes the RedFox folks are able to do goes a long way to making the sting of having to repurchase AnyDVD less annoying.

I answered that already. Play it with AnyDVD active. Of course you'd LEAVE it active to rip JUST the Main movie with no menu or extras.
The quick fixes are great - but we can ALWAYS get the Main Movie out before the fix.
-W

This movie has been a nightmare for me! I've burned 6 discs using various options and css stills shows up.
It doesn't show up on an older Sony 2014 player that I use in the basement. But, the newer Samsung (2016) in the living/family, the css shows up. The basement is just older equip. hanging around. Not the main viewing areas. Using 8.21

This movie has been a nightmare for me! I've burned 6 discs using various options and css stills shows up.
It doesn't show up on an older Sony 2014 player that I use in the basement. But, the newer Samsung (2016) in the living/family, the css shows up. The basement is just older equip. hanging around. Not the main viewing areas. Using 8.21
Please don't hijack someone else's topic with an unrelated issue. AnyDVD doesn't burn, what do you mean 'css stills shows up'...

Please create YOUR OWN topic, describe what's happening and include a logfile.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back