• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] [UHD] Blade Runner: The Final Cut correct playlist

Pansfox

From what I can tell from posts online normally the drive Status tab of the AnyDVD settings should display the correct playlist, but it doesn't appear to for this release.

Attached is the ziplog. Edit: removed since apparently it's not an AnyDVD problem.

Last edited:
AnyDVDHD only shows playlist for disks with obfuscated playlists (Sony screen pass) not for every disc

AnyDVDHD only shows playlist for disks with obfuscated playlists (Sony screen pass) not for every disc

Okay. In this case looking at MakeMKV's selection list prior to converting to an MKV it displays five different Title items, each with between 1-36 chapters. Is this not playlist obfuscation, or do I have to determine the correct Title without any indication from AnyDVD in such cases?

Last edited:
Okay. In this case looking at MakeMKV's selection list prior to converting to an MKV it displays five different Title items, each with between 1-36 chapters. Is this not playlist obfuscation, or do I have to determine the correct Title without any indication from AnyDVD in such cases?

Why don't you simply use CloneBD for this?

CloneBD shows only two different main titles for this disc (the other two are more or less clones).
100 - is probably the one you're looking for
101 - is the Japanese version of the main feature.

If any doubts remain, use CloneBD's preview player to identify what you're looking for.
It's simply the better tool.

Why don't you simply use CloneBD for this?

I only have a small number of Blu-Ray titles so I found it more affordable to just buy AnyDVD, since I've already spent quite a bit just getting a UHD-compatable ripping setup ;)

CloneBD shows only two different main titles for this disc (the other two are more or less clones).
100 - is probably the one you're looking for
101 - is the Japanese version of the main feature.

Thanks. So for such titles I'll need to do some guesstimation as to which is the one I'm after (if using third-party programs).

I only have a small number of Blu-Ray titles so I found it more affordable to just buy AnyDVD, since I've already spent quite a bit just getting a UHD-compatable ripping setup ;)
The price for CloneBD, as long as you don't intend to compress (which you obviously don't, since you're using MakeMKV),
is rather affordable: 0,00€ (and that even includes taxes).

Thanks. So for such titles I'll need to do some guesstimation as to which is the one I'm after (if using third-party programs).
Or use CloneBD.

(why, oh why do people go through all that pain with these fiddle-tools....)

The price for CloneBD, as long as you don't intend to compress (which you obviously don't, since you're using MakeMKV),
is rather affordable: 0,00€ (and that even includes taxes).

(why, oh why do people go through all that pain with these fiddle-tools....)

Where is it documented that it's free for such usage though? I looked at the Redfox product page and it didn't mention this, and the purchase page only lists the subscription and lifetime license prices. Only via your post just now have I learned it can be used for free so long as one doesn't use the compression feature, apparently.

Where is it documented that it's free for such usage though? I looked at the Redfox product page and it didn't mention this, and the purchase page only lists the subscription and lifetime license prices. Only via your post just now have I learned it can be used for free so long as one doesn't use the compression feature, apparently.

I know.
That information should have been added to the product page long ago, I actually forgot about that myself.
I'll send our webpage-crew a note.

BTW: you can also use the compression feature in the free version - just that you'll get the Beaver added to the top right corner of the video.

Back