• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

Even better new site called trade UHD..... Like Napster but each person sends swaps UHD movies on a main site. Lol
The url tradeUHD.com is available..unless I buy it you might want to snatch it up if you are serious:ROFLMAO:

Frankly, until AnyDVD HD can actually decrypt without using the leaked VUKs I would disagree. I have ripped 111 of my UHD discs with DeUHD and 38 with the VUKs. Regardless of what people might think, the software works.

still hit-and-miss. both solutions are still half-cooked. We have to remember that there are people in non English speaking countries in Europe that have local 4K UHD movies that might never get 'worked on' due to the low demand. This was always be the case until a one-for-all solution comes out.

That is an original NS40. I have two of those so I know them well. I don't think the NS50 came to be until 2015. That drive is 2014 so it definitely isn't an NS50.

Is there any hope for getting this drive flashed and UHD Friendly20171216_084834.jpg ?

Unfortunately no.
The ones without any SVC code (and manufactured before 2015) are NS40 - not NS50.

What really puzzles me... DeUHD does not take advantage of the leaked keys. My OBLIVON_UPK1 arrived today and I tried it with a trial account of DeUHD. Got the message that disc is unknown. After adding the UHDkeys.txt to AnyDVD I could access it via AnyDVD.
How strange that they ignore the list.....

What really puzzles me... DeUHD does not take advantage of the leaked keys. My OBLIVON_UPK1 arrived today and I tried it with a trial account of DeUHD. Got the message that disc is unknown. After adding the UHDkeys.txt to AnyDVD I could access it via AnyDVD.
How strange that they ignore the list.....
yup indeed.... perhaps for their technique to work they need to be in possession of the physical disc which they don't??

I don't think there's currently that many discs anyway, but it's strange that they limit the amount you can rip per day... and that's for people who bought a licence(!)
I still think that’s a lot of money for any program

I still think that’s a lot of money for any program

I think they're counting on users purchasing a subscription vs a lifetime license. Who knows if that's not the reason they increased the price, to make the lower-priced tiers more 'attractive' (though even those are priced too high imo).

It's unfortunate, as I'd be more interested in a lifetime license. OTOH having a daily rip limit is ludicrous for what customers are paying.

https://deuhd.ru/ what to deliver from my side just this: people do not buy it these practices are not allowed various versions of the program and even the highest limits the customers

I think they're counting on users purchasing a subscription vs a lifetime license. Who knows if that's not the reason they increased the price, to make the lower-priced tiers more 'attractive' (though even those are priced too high imo).

It's unfortunate, as I'd be more interested in a lifetime license. OTOH having a daily rip limit is ludicrous for what customers are paying.
Maybe now our customers will see what a great price AnyDVDHD is. LOL.

Yup AnyDVD HD has always been well priced... but with konsts indicating their may be no more VUK keys we are back to DeUHD being the only game in town (for now at least).

Yup AnyDVD HD has always been well priced... but with konsts indicating their may be no more VUK keys we are back to DeUHD being the only game in town (for now at least).
This is true, but for a guy like me, I do not have all the UHD hardware to enjoy that platform so Bluray is my 1st choice. UHD TV, UHD player, UHD enabled chip for computer, motherboard, etc. Its all beyond my pay grade LOL.

FYI - if you can decrypt UHD you only need the UHD TV. All the requirments for UHD Certified Players, SGX, latest Win 10 etc etc all disappear. You can just play it with your fav SW player. FYI - I actually purchased all the "certified" bits to build a new HTPC and could never get it working, so gave up. Cost a big bunch of $$ all for nothing. :mad: Decrypting the UHD solved all of that. Infact the big studios should thank those providing the ability to backup UHD as I now purchase them over BD where I can.... so they make more $ :ROFLMAO:

@jmone:

If the beginning is made there is no way back. konsts may not post new keys. Others will do... And maybe in the meantime other solution will evolve. I'm new to 4k and still new some hardware to really enjoy it. There will be progress. I'm sure.

FYI - if you can decrypt UHD you only need the UHD TV. All the requirments for UHD Certified Players, SGX, latest Win 10 etc etc all disappear. You can just play it with your fav SW player. FYI - I actually purchased all the "certified" bits to build a new HTPC and could never get it working, so gave up. Cost a big bunch of $$ all for nothing. :mad: Decrypting the UHD solved all of that. Infact the big studios should thank those providing the ability to backup UHD as I now purchase them over BD where I can.... so they make more $ :ROFLMAO:
Even a new UHD TV is beyond my paygrade . LOL, I can hardly see as it is, for the few movies that I really enjoy I can use Bluray, but good luck to the rest of you buying the discs and backing them up, I hope you all enjoy your UHD.

DeUHD has outlived its usefulness. I'm sure everyone's seen the news by now but if not, maybe check some of the competing software solutions. ;) I would say we're about to see a new era for UHD. LOL

DeUHD has outlived its usefulness. I'm sure everyone's seen the news by now but if not, maybe check some of the competing software solutions. ;) I would say we're about to see a new era for UHD. LOL

I really hope AnyDVD manages to keep up with this, but I'm super glad there's an alternative now available. Exciting stuff.

DeUHD have priced themselves completely out of the race at this point.

DeUHD is now for all intent purposes been put out to pasture and I am damn happy about it what wonderful news I am backing my 4k movies up now and it isn't costing me a arm and a leg and and eye..Goodbye DeUHD and your crazy A$$ prices:ROFLMAO:

Given what I'm seeing today, yes, very much so. 3 of my discs are now supported using the alternative and I submitted a few more to help out the cause. I'm sure Redfox will get up to speed soon enough. LOL

Back