• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Deleted posts about UHD competitor product in German forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

coopervid

Hi- please enlight us why posts referring a competitor product that decrypts UHD discs have been deleted in the German forum. Thank you!

Hi- please enlight us why posts referring a competitor product that decrypts UHD discs have been deleted in the German forum. Thank you!
Decision from upper hand. We've been asked to remove them (but it's not just the German forum). The 'powers that be' (that are creators of protection mechanisms) are frequent 'guests' on these forums. In the past when things started to get discussed into detail, they quickly closed flaws in protections and everyone got 'screwed' and protections became much more complicated much quicker (hint screenpass)

We don't want that again do we?

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

cevron the problem in the German forum is unfortunately accompanied by the assumptions that we make out of arbitrariness

Thanks! That finally makes sense.
If you have any other concerns please pm me , it was me who told DaveO88 to clean up the German forums. Like Ch3vr0n said. There are very valid reasons for doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back