• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How long before the beta builds become the normal build?

Pansfox

New user, and seeing the beta build of AnyDVD HD which supports some useful new features for UHD ripping I was wondering how long before the beta build becomes the standard build? Just a rough ballpark.

Thanks

There's no fixed time. It can take weeks, it can take less than a week. There can be multiple beta's in a single week. If you want to make use of them and your license is valid, just grab them. They work just as good as official releases.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

There's no fixed time. It can take weeks, it can take less than a week. There can be multiple beta's in a single week. If you want to make use of them and your license is valid, just grab them. They work just as good as official releases.

So it might be a while, right. Can the beta build then be updated with a regular build via automatic updates, or does it require overwriting the beta install with a standalone installer?

There are no automatic updates. Not for normal releases and not for beta's. However just like any version the next stable or beta can be installed over the top. That said, while normal versions don't do a new release check for beta's the opposite IS true. Beta's do a version check for new stable releases but also not for new beta's.

Oh and ALL releases are standalone installers ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back