• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Languages and subtitle selections played as in the selection box

skippy

Hello,

I have a problem when i select a BR and want to have as default language French for exemple if i select only this language it's working, the problem if i add anytime english as second language but i let French as default Audio language, after burning on a BR as soon i play the movie on the BR platine, i have english language who is played (even if the parameters from the BR player its French).

Can you please make a modification that the language who's active in the box is the default language who is played even there are 3 others language.

For the subtitle, the problem is the same if i select 4 subtitles even if after i select none i have a subtitle who's displayed.

So if i select as languages in audio:
English
German
Italian
Spanish
French <= if is active in the audio box french will be played as default language

So if i select as languages in the subtitle:
English
German
Italian
Spanish
French
None <= if is active in the subtitles box no subtitles will be displayed.

If actually clobeBD have to work as described , there is a problem because its not working

Regards
Screen Shot 01-02-18 at 03.48 PM.PNG Screen Shot 01-02-18 at 03.48 PM 001.PNG

Attachments

• fench as default.cbdlog
    126 KB · Views: 1
Do you need a log file or i'm alone with this problem?

Hi Ch3vron happy new year 2018 same to Pete, hope you can fix it ... i attached logfiles

Hi Ch3vron happy new year 2018 same to Pete, hope you can fix it ... i attached logfiles
Happy NY to you too but I definitely won't fix it ;-) not a RedFox / Elby dev.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Hehe don't worry i asked Pete if he can fix it, he think all ready i find all the time silly problems :D

I have a problem when i select a BR and want to have as default language French for exemple if i select only this language it's working, the problem if i add anytime english as second language but i let French as default Audio language, after burning on a BR as soon i play the movie on the BR platine, i have english language who is played (even if the parameters from the BR player its French).

Can you please create an AnyDVD log file with the resulting BD-R in the drive?
I'd like to analyse the resulting BD structure.

Can you please make a modification that the language who's active in the box is the default language who is played even there are 3 others language.
I believe, I know what is happening.

I assume you can still switch languages using the popup menu during playback?

If you create a partial copy with only a single title/playlist, CloneBD seems to misinterpret the audio/sub track information.
If you select 2 or more titles, it should work.

Well add a fix for this.

Hello Reto and Pete

Pete anydvd its not in fault there.

Yes i can switch the audio languages using the BR reader menu.

I add mostly only one additional language (English) because if i add a third or a fourth languages the video quality decrease on a 25 GB disc. I done this for the BR from my daughter any time as you know BR can be used for playing plane games as support for others activity (so to have no stress i make a backup copy with french and english any time german that she watch in different languages.

So the problem will ne the sames for the subtitles? when i select none i have a subtitle automaticly displayed.

Thanks for the fix Reto.

Have a good day and a happy new Year 2018

Pete anydvd its not in fault there.
Certainly not, no, but that's not why I asked for it - the AnyDVD log file contains all the required information.

Yes i can switch the audio languages using the BR reader menu.
I think, he meant the actual "popup menu". The one that comes with the disc, not the player's internal audio switching.

CloneBD adds a real disc popup menu. Can you verify, that it displays all languages and works correctly?

Hi Pete,

For the popup menu i don't understand, i use only the selection in clonebd where i can select the languages and subtitles after i can switch using the BR home menu reader (Philips BDP7600/12) not a reader in a PC. The movie are played on a TV with a aditionnal external player.

I think Reto have a way to fix i will wait and test this solution, i done the test with another software selecting only 2 languages with french language set as default works i added subtitles with selecting none i have no subtitles.

For the popup menu i don't understand, i use only the selection in clonebd where i can select the languages and subtitles after i can switch using the BR home menu reader (Philips BDP7600/12) not a reader in a PC. The movie are played on a TV with a aditionnal external player.

Yes, Pete's question was relevant.
On your external player - when you press the button on your remote for "popup menu" - does the Popup menu added by CloneBD show correctly and can you select the languages?

With your Philips player, you can also select languages through the device's menu, I know that.
But the "default" way for doing this is by using the popup menu provided by the disc itself.

Hello Reto,

If i press popup on the philips player i have nothing.

I wanted to add a new screenshot where i let all languages and subtitles in the selection.

upload_2018-1-4_15-53-58.png
upload_2018-1-4_15-54-26.png

When i remove Dutch you have the same layout as the first post the language, with any number before, another point i make read directly the main movie that's why maybe there is a problem.

Thnaks for the support.

Regards.

If i press popup on the philips player i have nothing.
During playback of the movie? (Not while the main menu is shown).
I just tested several scenarios, the popup menu always works.

When I remove Dutch you have the same layout as the first post the language, with any number before, another point i make read directly the main movie that's why maybe there is a problem.
Yes, the problem occurs, when there are numbers required to differentiate between different tracks of the same language.
I was able to reproduce it that way now.

Still - the popup menu on the player works. Tested on several players now.

Pete, i have no access with the popup key when i play the movie i have acces denied sign.

Do you test also BR burned whit play the movie directly selected? i have no menu at all even when i'm playing or when i'm not playing the BR.

I can do a video if you want.

Do you test also BR burned whit play the movie directly selected? i have no menu at all even when i'm playing or when i'm not playing the BR.
I just tried it:

created a main movie only copy, burned to BD-RE with "jump directly to main title".
Played back on a Panasonic player.
Movie started right away and when I pressed the popup button on the remote, it came up as it should.

The only situation when this shouldn't work, is when there's nothing to select (single audio and no subtitles).

Hi Pete,

I believe you i tried again with bigfoot movie where i have the problem, press popup nothing happen strange.

But if you found how to reproduce, i will be happy to test the in clonebd.

press popup nothing happen strange.
Maybe that effect is specific to your Philips player?
We don't have a Philips here, only Samsung, Panasonic and Sony.
Can you try it on another device? Maybe someone else's?

I remember, that the popup menu sometimes didn't work on Samsung models, because they required the length of the menu m2ts to be divisible by 6144, but that has long been fixed (1 or 2 years ago?).
I just want to say, that player specific issues are possible.

I will ask a friend but not before next week and let you know.

Back