• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Wind River DVD

rsweet696

I am trying to backup Wind River on DVD and I keep getting an unexpected error just upgraded to anydvd 8.2.1.4. I am attaching a log. Help please and thanks everyone for their great work.

Attachments

• wind river log.txt
    85.5 KB · Views: 4
I am trying to backup Wind River on DVD and I keep getting an unexpected error just upgraded to anydvd 8.2.1.4. I am attaching a log. Help please and thanks everyone for their great work.
You do not mention what the error was, or who gave it (AnyDVD or CloneDVD). and if you suspect AnyDVD is at fault, an AnyDVD log is needed in addition to the CloneDVD log.

Sorry. I don't really ever have issues so I didn't know what exactly I needed to submit. Here is a screenshot of the error.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 11
Problem solved... uninstall and re installed clone dvd and thoroughly cleaned the disk and it worked. Thanks.

Back