• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Payment Failed 66. Green Dot Visa

Chuck88

Hi All,

Just attempted to use a $100 prepaid Green Dot Visa to purchase a 1 year license and received the "has failed: 66" error. Anyone have any idea how i can resolve the issue here?

I think 100USD is a bit light, but error 66 means to call your bank and tell them to allow international payment. Especially this one.

+ currency conversion fee (as amount is in EUR but charging is done in CNY) that and in an earlier topic someone did say that card might not work anymore.

Okay so, just tried again making sure to enter all information exactly matching the name,address, etc registered to the card and got a good message this time.

"The payment for this order is not finalized yet, its status will be checked every 5 minutes.

Payment ***-*** for Order ***-*** over 369.72 CNY is queued for manual processing.

Your order could not be processed automatically and will be reviewed by our staff members as soon as possible. To avoid duplicate orders, please do not try to order again until further notice."

fingers crossed

make sure the card has plenty of funds on it. I'd go for in ur case 150-175$. That should cover the conversion fee from CNY to USD along with the actual purchase price

make sure the card has plenty of funds on it. I'd go for in ur case 150-175$. That should cover the conversion fee from CNY to USD along with the actual purchase price
For a ONE YEAR license? Really?

Back