• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD and Vista x64 (Driver Signing)

dazzyboi

Does anybody have any details on where I can get a fix for this as I can't see my drives if I have anydvd installed on a vista x64 machine.

Has to be a hardware issue as I have Vista Ultimate 64 bit platform and all is well on my system.

defenatly not a hardware issue as it works fine without anydvd.

Iv done some reading on the net and there is a way around it

(press f8 and boot without driver signing) this allows you to use the drives then with anydvd installed but i need to know if there is a perminant fix for this.

It can't be an anydvd issue or I would have the same problem, Look and see if your firewall is allowing the program.

See below

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=199725

confirms that it is a known problem

That thread is about a year old and can't hold water as there was 20+ updates since then. So find me confirmation that anydvd and vista 64 bit is the main issue and if it is why I have no issues. Again I run Vista Ultimate and 64 bit on top of that with no issues so it is a computer/user issue.

Here's the whole history since the birth of anydvd if you want to look.

http://www.slysoft.com/download/changes_anydvd.txt

The drivers are digitally signed.

Thank you as it was being said Vista 64 bit and anydvd doesn't work for him so it effects all of the 64 bit users and it don't.

Now what is all installed or the issue? Have you tried a clean install of anydvd?

Thank you as it was being said Vista 64 bit and anydvd doesn't work for him so it effects all of the 64 bit users and it don't.

Now what is all installed or the issue? Have you tried a clean install of anydvd?

Clean install does not work, when I boot windows up with no installation of anydvd I can see both external drives fine, as soon as I install the latest version of anyDVD, restart the PC it, open up "My Computer" and the drives cannot be seen, when it boots into windows I get an error message from AnyDVD stating that no dvd drive could be found.

Clean install does not work, when I boot windows up with no installation of anydvd I can see both external drives fine, as soon as I install the latest version of anyDVD, restart the PC it, open up "My Computer" and the drives cannot be seen, when it boots into windows I get an error message from AnyDVD stating that no dvd drive could be found.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 (and follow the steps. Do not do step 3. Do steps 1,2, and 4 . . . also read everything in that link).

Thanks :) ill give that ago tomorrow and let you know if it worked

Does anybody have any details on where I can get a fix for this as I can't see my drives if I have anydvd installed on a vista x64 machine.
Is it possible that you are using a cracked version?
Cracks modify the files - means, the signature is invalid!

Back