• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

I've got an Asus BW-12B1ST, doesn't seem to work, the Asus BW-12B1 is a "friendly" drive could it be the ST model is not "friendly"

Correct the ST should be taken out of the list, I have one also. They were made in 13...you need the HT

how we can obtain keys or dumps for help guys who they are cracking keys ? I have Dunkirk and Spider-Man Home coming. And willing to help someone who understand these cracking things :)

I'm hoping that AnyDVDHD with the keys can? Anyone able to rip The Revenant with AnyDVD?

I tried that first, but the 2 hashes that were leaked for The Revenant didn't match my 4K UHD disc. I bought mine locally from Amazon UK. Maybe those keys are for different versions of the movie.

DeUHD worked right off the bat.

Yup. Next up I’m looking for the key for Atomic Blonde. Thankfully DeUHD can already decrypt that since last week.

It would be nice to understand how obtain VUK keys but I know noone will tell us how. :(

I've a lot of UHD bluray which have different Disc ID and no VUK available yet.

So how many leaked keys are we up to now? It was 72 the last I heard.

Also, can someone tell me how to add the new keys to my existing file or send me a link with the entire collection of keys? I can't seem to find it now?

Thanks!

DeUHD is still available for a lifetime licence for almost 500.00 USD (399.00Euros) , I think AnyDVDHD is a better deal ) lol.

Frankly, until AnyDVD HD can actually decrypt without using the leaked VUKs I would disagree. I have ripped 111 of my UHD discs with DeUHD and 38 with the VUKs. Regardless of what people might think, the software works.

Frankly, until AnyDVD HD can actually decrypt without using the leaked VUKs I would disagree. I have ripped 111 of my UHD discs with DeUHD and 38 with the VUKs. Regardless of what people might think, the software works.

Any DVD is still a better deal LOLp. Until DeUHD can decrypt Blu-ray,,DVD, and UHD RedFox is still the better deal lol

Back