• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Does Clone BD encode UHD to a BD25 disc?

thedatman

I have been using BDRB for years and I am looking at moving up to UHD already moved part way :).

So will Clone BD replace BDRB and encode my rips to movie only backups. Or is that the end goal for Clone BD if not fully possible at this time?

I have been using BDRB for years and I am looking at moving up to UHD already moved part way :).

So will Clone BD replace BDRB and encode my rips to movie only backups. Or is that the end goal for Clone BD if not fully possible at this time?
Uhd is supported yes, at least it is for portable files. Can't say with certainty it also is for full discs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Not understanding your point.

BDRB and CloneBD make backups of BluRay discs. BDRB is free software and CloneBD is commercial and conversion speed with an appropriate graphics chip is faster using CloneBD.

What do you want to achieve?

UHD BluRay is also new to CloneBD and also just a new challenge for RedFox in 2018. Please follow the discussions patiently.

Happy New Year!

BDRB and CloneBD make backups of BluRay discs. BDRB is free software and CloneBD is commercial and conversion speed with an appropriate graphics chip is faster using CloneBD.

UHD BluRay is also new to CloneBD and also just a new challenge for RedFox in 2018. Please follow the discussions patiently.

Happy New Year!
CloneBD is free too, depending on what it is your doing.

I will be glad to buy it if I can make it work. BDRB has worked great so I more or less stopped looking for a better option for BD movies. It still sounds a little iffy so I'm gathering information.

Happy New Year!
I want to make movie only backups and watch them from a stand alone uhd player. Or build a new PC and watch with pdvd 17.

Please elaborate "free".
How can you elaborate free. As in doesn't cost a penny, no charge, no money asked.

If what you're doing DOESN'T require the transcoder (removing audio/subtitles, shrinking,...) it's free and no watermark either (lossless copies, 1:1 encodes...)

OK guys I got a friendly drive and the keys don't work so well. I did get Independence Day to work in Clone BD. I guess it will have the watermark on the finished file? I'm not completely sure I unpacked the KEYDB.cfg file correctly in either Anydvd or Makemkv. The fact that I can get this movie to work in either means I need more keys. I should have most of them. I downloaded the latest file from Doom9 and I should have the key for the Martian but neither program will decrypt it same with Bourne Legacy.

Also not sure how long this will take could be as long as 23 hours right now its 5:22

I figured out the keys simpler than I was thinking. Looks like it will do what I want but the processing time seems very long. I ripped The Martian to a ISO with anydvd to a 500g SSD drive , not my c drive. I chose the highest quality option and uncheck show preview. Would it be possible to install in the same drive and process it all there would that speed it up? My C drive is not big enough for this kind of work.

Last edited:
I have not been able to run this once. It gets to a point like the screenshot shows where the cpu is no longer processing and will 18 hours left on the clock I close it.

Attachments

• Clone  BD.png
    Clone BD.png
    549.1 KB · Views: 23
Back