• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Quelques questions sur les clés de licence

UnLit

J'aurai deux questions par rapport aux licences AnyDVD depuis la reprise par RedFox :

- j'ai acheté une licence d'un an il y a un an, et depuis environ deux jours le logiciel ne se lance plus et il me dit que je n'ai plus de licence valide. Etant donné qu'à l'époque de Slysoft l'expiration de la licence impliquait juste l'impossibilité de récupérer les versions les plus récentes du logiciel, je voudrais savoir si la politique a changé avec RedFox et que l'expiration de la licence provoque désormais l'impossibilité d'utiliser l'application.

- la société recevant les paiements a-t-elle changé? Je n'avais eu aucun problème pour payer il y a un an, mais maintenant on me dit qu'il faudrait que ma banque mette la société sur une liste blanche avant que mon paiement puisse passer.

J'aurai deux questions par rapport aux licences AnyDVD depuis la reprise par RedFox :

- j'ai acheté une licence d'un an il y a un an, et depuis environ deux jours le logiciel ne se lance plus et il me dit que je n'ai plus de licence valide. Etant donné qu'à l'époque de Slysoft l'expiration de la licence impliquait juste l'impossibilité de récupérer les versions les plus récentes du logiciel, je voudrais savoir si la politique a changé avec RedFox et que l'expiration de la licence provoque désormais l'impossibilité d'utiliser l'application.

- la société recevant les paiements a-t-elle changé? Je n'avais eu aucun problème pour payer il y a un an, mais maintenant on me dit qu'il faudrait que ma banque mette la société sur une liste blanche avant que mon paiement puisse passer.

The policy has not changed. When a license expires you can continue to use the last version from within your license period just fine. It would seem to me that you updated to a version OUTSIDE of your 1 year update license, and that would trigger the expired license message.

As to renewing the license, there is no company behind RedFox that could change, and there never was either. RedFox is a closed source project. You'll just have to try and see if it works

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Merci pour votre réponse. Comment puis-je savoir quelle est la dernière version du logiciel à laquelle ma licence me donne droit et où puis-je la télécharger? Le site principal de RedFox n'a aucune page pour télécharger les anciennes versions.

Merci pour votre réponse. Comment puis-je savoir quelle est la dernière version du logiciel à laquelle ma licence me donne droit et où puis-je la télécharger? Le site principal de RedFox n'a aucune page pour télécharger les anciennes versions.
Check the expiration date of your license ( in the software). Then go to the download page. Click the version number next to the AnyDVD entry and you will see the page with all versions. You can then easily find out for yourself which version is the last that will work with your license.

Well, then we're hitting another snag : I cannot open the software at all. When I try, I get the message telling me that this software doesn't have a license and it stops there. I can't ask for a trial license either because there is already one on my computer that expired in 2016. I'm completely stuck.

No to mention that I just checked the version history as you suggested : the last one was released on December 15th, 2017. I bought my one year license on December 29th, 2016, so it should still work. I'm starting to think my first instinct (a change in policy) was right. As you say in your signature, you do not work for RedFox, so maybe there was a change you're not aware of?

Well, then we're hitting another snag : I cannot open the software at all. When I try, I get the message telling me that this software doesn't have a license and it stops there. I can't ask for a trial license either because there is already one on my computer that expired in 2016. I'm completely stuck.

No to mention that I just checked the version history as you suggested : the last one was released on December 15th, 2017. I bought my one year license on December 29th, 2016, so it should still work. I'm starting to think my first instinct (a change in policy) was right. As you say in your signature, you do not work for RedFox, so maybe there was a change you're not aware of?
There was no change, if the current one won't work, just install the previous version over the top. Should work. Then try the new one again. If that doesn't work, file a support ticket through the main website. But before all that, see if you can create an AnyDVD logfile.

I filed a support ticket. This is their answer :

Oui, yes, that is correct. You purchased a one-year license which expired last year, on
2017-12-30. You need to renew your subscription/license if you wish to continue using the software.

Thanks for your help though, Ch3vr0n. It seems that RedFox has simply gotten a bit greedier than before.

Don't think this has anything to do with greed, but more likely with access to the OPD. Though I will agree that this should have been announced publicly.

Back