• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD 'Life' reports 'error processing'

KBJ2007

Trying out a new LG WH16NS40 drive with pre- N1.03 FW, drive is running 1.02, and I get the above message. Logfile below.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.4_Info_D_LIFE_2017.ziplog
    3.4 MB · Views: 18
It's telling you that you don't have a key for that particular title.

Not an AnyDVD problem. Uhd support is currently limited to titles that had their decryption key leaked. That one hasn't, and as such isn't supported. AnyDVD does NOT yet have full aacs 2.0 / uhd decryption support.

Oh and this won't affect Blu-ray or uhd, but set your drive hardware region.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I saw the message about the key, I just thought Redfox might have it since DeUHD does, or they have decrypted it at least. It appears to be working with their test version, it ripped the first 7 mins of the film.

At least I know the drive works, thanks for the help guys!

It's telling you that you don't have a key for that particular title.
No, it is telling you, that the file "C:\Users\Main\Documents\AnyDVDHD\UHDkeys.txt" does not exist. Point AnyDVD to the existing file in settings.

Trying out a new LG WH16NS40 drive with pre- N1.03 FW, drive is running 1.02, and I get the above message. Logfile below.

Thanks
You must tell AnyDVD where your key file is.

You must tell AnyDVD where your key file is.
Is one of the strings below the key?

(sorry for the delayed reply, I hadn't changed the notification settings in Preferences)

No, apparently it isn't.

So, Redfox does not have the key for this disc, or is there something I'm doing wrong? I proceed just as I have with any 1080p Blu-ray only with this one, a UHD disc, I got the error. There is no UHDkeys.txt in that folder, in fact, there's nothing in that folder at that location. And display hidden items is checked(on).

Thanks

Attachments

• DeUHDLogLife.JPG
    DeUHDLogLife.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Is one of the strings below the key?

No.

So, Redfox does not have the key for this disc, or is there something I'm doing wrong? I proceed just as I have with any 1080p Blu-ray only with this one, a UHD disc, I got the error. There is no UHDkeys.txt in that folder, in fact, there's nothing in that folder at that location. And display hidden items is checked(on).

Thanks

AnyDVD doesn't have any keys for 4K UHD BD's, you have to load the leaked keys externally inside a .txt file.
Download "UHDKeys.zip" from this thread extract it and then copy the .txt file to the folder location set in AnyDVD.
Unfortunately however there is no leaked key for your disc, so it will not work even when you have the key file setup.

No.

AnyDVD doesn't have any keys for 4K UHD BD's, you have to load the leaked keys externally inside a .txt file.
Download "UHDKeys.zip" from this thread extract it and then copy the .txt file to the folder location set in AnyDVD.
Unfortunately however there is no leaked key for your disc, so it will not work even when you have the key file setup.
Okay, got it. I wasn't aware such a file/list needed to be added, I just assumed it still operated as it does with Blu-rays.

Per the OP in that thread, he/she will update the list as new keys become available Is this how Redfox users are handling additional keys(if there are any) or is there another pro-active approach that can be taken? I see that James mentioned he had 143 keys though I'm not sure if that was the count he got from the poster's list or if they were additional keys.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Per the OP in that thread, he/she will update the list as new keys become available Is this how Redfox users are handling additional keys(if there are any)

Yes that's the easiest way :)
Either that or gather the keys manually yourself from the Doom9 thread (the original source of the keys)

Yes that's the easiest way :)
Either that or gather the keys manually yourself from the Doom9 thread (the original source of the keys)
Yes, I saw the Doom9 thread, I just wasn't sure those keys were all contained in the poster's list.
Thanks!

Back