• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Drive Disconnection While Ripping

CaMiX

While ripping any DVD or Blu-ray (ISO) AnyDVD HD reports 100% "Done!" but drive seems to unmount/eject and remount disc. It usually happens around 30 - 40% during ripping process. ISO files are corrupt and or incomplete.

AnyDVD HD version: 8.2.1.4
Drive: LG BD-REWH16NS40

E:\ -> \Device\CdRom3
\DosDevices\E:\ -> USBSTOR\CdRom&Ven_HL-DT-ST&Prod_BD-RE__WH16NS40&Rev_1.02\20161022&0

Need a logfile to help you. Put a disc in the drive and right click the fox head in the task bar, " Create logfile" and upload it to the forum.

Need a logfile to help you. Put a disc in the drive and right click the fox head in the task bar, " Create logfile" and upload it to the forum.

Here you go.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.4_Info_E_BSG_S40_RAZOR.ziplog
    307 KB · Views: 4
Drive region set but problem still persists. AnyDVD seems to rescan drive/disc at about 3 - 5% of the ripping process of this disc. The generated ISO file completes after a few minutes but is unmountable/corrupt. Attached is a new log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.4_Info_E_BSG_S40_RAZOR.ziplog
    306.4 KB · Views: 2
Drive region set but problem still persists. AnyDVD seems to rescan drive/disc at about 3 - 5% of the ripping process of this disc. The generated ISO file completes after a few minutes but is unmountable/corrupt. Attached is a new log file.
Drive hardware region has ZERO impact on Blu-ray. BD regions are stored at the disc level. @James will need to take a look but I'm going with defective.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Drive hardware region has ZERO impact on Blu-ray. BD regions are stored at the disc level. @James will need to take a look but I'm going with defective.

It's a brand new drive so if it's defective that would suck.

Not talking about the drive, but the disc. Though wait for James.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Probably just USB hell (bad drivers, bad chipset, cabling from motherboard to connector, ...). Is it an USB 3.0/3.1 enclosure? If yes, try a different cable. Or try an USB 2.0 cable. Slow, but worth a try.

Probably just USB hell (bad drivers, bad chipset, cabling from motherboard to connector, ...). Is it an USB 3.0/3.1 enclosure? If yes, try a different cable. Or try an USB 2.0 cable. Slow, but worth a try.

I moved to a different set of USB ports and all is good now. Weird because a different drive (slower drive) was using the same port before and it worked perfectly. I will have to check my motherboard connection for that set of USB 3.0 ports. Thanks James!

Back