• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paying with Mastercard

This thread number 3. Please keep it in one thread. ^Thank you.

I also tried to pay with MasterCard and also tried with a pre-paid MasterCard, No work, My phone call was forward to a master office. I been told I can not make a purchase here as they said there is some kind of investigation going on. I don't know why they didn't elaborate. But Bitcoins I won't do and PayPal not offered. I assume no money orders either

please observe RedFox management's advice that billing matters be referred to to RedFox support.

Can you direct me in that direction, I'm new here so not a expert at this

Thanks
As I said, MasterCard: use the PePay option. PayPal? Not again, never going to happen due to PayPal themselves, not RedFox's fault.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I sure miss the days when slysoft accepted my card without issues now with all the hoops and using questionable card processors can't even buy a lifetime license for anydvd been trying off and on since the renaming to redfox even tried the so called bitcoin route what a epic waste of time on that

There was no renaming. We're not going to start that again. SlySoft got SHUT DOWN permanently by the authorities. Completely different thing.

putting a black stripe across a red fox does not make it a raccoon

putting a black stripe across a red fox does not make it a raccoon
We're not talking about a simple logo change. Do the research please, the Antiguan authorities shut SlySoft down.

Back