• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD PlayBack Support?

DJHallo

Question PC PlayBack:
My PC has:
- I7 4770K.
- GTX 780.
- 16GB RAM.
- Windows 10 CF Updated.
Now I want to play the new 4K .ISO, but when trying to play it my PC has Stutter/Freeze Picture.
With DVDFab Player or MPC-HE. Even when I try to play it with CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra it gives an Error.
So my question is it possible to change my videocard to GTX 1060 6GB will this fix my problems to play it smoothly? Also if I change my videocard will this also work to play with NetFlix 4K HDR even?

Request AnyDVD:
I was just wondering is it maybe possible to make in the next update a way to Play 4K UHD .iso with CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 17, without KabyLake or Error message when trying to play the file.

Playing uhd's has nothing to do with AnyDVD. Wrong section, moved. And no, you can't use your 10xx card for uhd playback. Read the pdvd system requirements. Uhd playback: cpu's gfx component MUST be used (blame Intel SGX)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

So my question is it possible to change my videocard to GTX 1060 6GB will this fix my problems to play it smoothly? Also if I change my videocard will this also work to play with NetFlix 4K HDR even?
CloneBD will play it back stutter-free using your GTX 1060.
For now, CloneBD's player will convert to SDR, though, but I''m sure, they'll add an HDR mode soon.

Back