• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

license per user or per program instance?

Dr.Love

May sound silly, but I haven't found info on that topic.
But I guess, it is the latter.
In the living room I have RedFox AnyDVD running since last year.
In the wake of setting up a new PC in my study room I was wondering if one license per user/household would be sufficient.

May sound silly, but I haven't found info on that topic.
But I guess, it is the latter.
In the living room I have RedFox AnyDVD running since last year.
In the wake of setting up a new PC in my study room I was wondering if one license per user/household would be sufficient.
Licenses are USER bound, not machine bound. You can install on a few machines and register with the same license as long as AnyDVD is NOT active and running (fox tray icon visible) at the same time.

If you are consistently running on multiple machines then multiple licenses are recommended and RedFox will certainly appreciate the funding too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Well, that's friendly.
In fact, I could rip the disc to a location within my network at home (i.e. NAS), but then again, when the family is watching TV i would not like to interfere with the HTPC drive to start a rip I could work on from the study room's PC.
So this is really nicer with a separate installation.
Thanks for clarification.

Back