• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Is Selecting Title With Wrong Language(CREDITS)?

yahknow1

It seems that this has happened to me a few times all with Disney Movies:

I rip to ISO and start up CloneBD.(I like to convert title to MKV.)
I select Audio Language: English
Subtitle Language:English
Then: Begin Conversion (Using the Title that CloneBD selects FOR me)

Then during playback I find that the Title that was chosen by CloneBD is either French or Spanish language for the Credits? i.e. instead of saying:

"MUSIC by Randy Newman"

it says:

"MUSICA by Randy Newman "

Also there's signage in the movie that's in the same (incorrect) language.?

Going back and looking at the ISO there appears to be 3 movie Titles available, only one of those is English? My question is this: Is there a way I can get CBD to select the correct title for me, or do I have to preview the title that it selects for me every time?

Going back and looking at the ISO there appears to be 3 movie Titles available, only one of those is English?
Yes.
My question is this: Is there a way I can get CBD to select the correct title for me, or do I have to preview the title that it selects for me every time?
You have to preview the title that is auto-selected by CloneBD.

Ok thanks.

I guess I was hoping for an automatic solution though?

Ok thanks.

I guess I was hoping for an automatic solution though?
There isn't. Cause that's one of the primary purposes the preview player is for

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back