• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Duration timers stuck / slow

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
@Pete @Reto @Fabian

There seems to be an issue with the latest stable release. The conversion timer is stuck for "Elapsed time" Elapsed time gets stuck on "00:00:08". Issue happens on both "Full disc" encoding as well as converting to mobile format (mkv, PGS subs, 1080p) both to x264 and x265 using NVENC on my GTX 1080

The "remaining time" is also very slow in decreasing. 1 second decreasing more like takes 6-7 seconds to go by.

There seems to be an issue with the latest stable release. The conversion timer is stuck for "Elapsed time" Elapsed time gets stuck on "00:00:08". Issue happens on both "Full disc" encoding as well as converting to mobile format (mkv, PGS subs, 1080p) both to x264 and x265 using NVENC on my GTX 1080

The "remaining time" is also very slow in decreasing. 1 second decreasing more like takes 6-7 seconds to go by.

I played around with this, but can't reproduce this.
There is a problem, when doing a complete copy of a BD that has Angles - I reported that to Elby.
But nothing generic.

Do you see this with all disc? Some? Any common denominator?

I'll see if I can find some common denominator. The only 2 common things I know from the top of my head is that they were all movie only conversion to mkv and all were using hardware decoding and encoding with my GTX 1080A.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back