• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

True Detective Season 2

bellbern

Im having a problem with this rented disc. It will not load for a backup. Im even having a problem trying to make a logfile. It plays with no problems at all. Below is the logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_E_TRUE_DETECTIVE_S2_A.ziplog
    173.4 KB · Views: 2
    173.4 KB · Views: 0
    173.4 KB · Views: 0
    173.4 KB · Views: 1
Im having a problem with this rented disc. It will not load for a backup. Im even having a problem trying to make a logfile. It plays with no problems at all. Below is the logfile.
Please set your drive region code, but I believe your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. "Play without problems" - where? From the drive you try to create a backup?

default region 1. I have tried to backup in 3 drives and get the same results. It plays in my stand alone dvd players plus I have a program where I can make an mp4 of the dvd with a delay in the process but it eventually makes a backup. I have cleaned dvd and drives with no luck, HELP please

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.0.0, BDPHash.bin 17-07-03)
HP DVD RW AD-7251H5 1H8A MAY24,2011194203L11
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2066816 sectors (4036 MBytes)
Total size: 4088686 sectors (7985 MBytes)
Video DVD (or CD) label: TRUE_DETECTIVE_S2_A
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 3 4!
Video Standard: NTSC
Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Last edited:
Clone DVD2 Version 2.9.3.3
Using CloneDVD2, copy fails with True Detective Season 2 (both sides of the DVD).
Processing error: D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS/01_1.VOB: read error
File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS/01_1.VOB 30 TCSector Reader
Error occurs with about 12 mins left to copy.
Cleaned disc and tried a 2nd PC and got same error. DVD is 2 sided and each side gives same error.

3-11-18 Attached 2 log files.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_D_TRUE_DETECTIVE_S2_A.ziplog
    168.5 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_D_TRUE_DETECTIVE_S2_B.ziplog
    198.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Clone DVD2 Version 2.9.3.3
Using CloneDVD2, copy fails with True Detective Season 2 (both sides of the DVD).
Processing error: D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS/01_1.VOB: read error
File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS/01_1.VOB 30 TCSector Reader
Error occurs with about 12 mins left to copy.
Cleaned disc and tried a 2nd PC and got same error. DVD is 2 sided and each side gives same error.
More than likely a defective disc, but without an AnyDVD log from the disc, the developers won't be able to tell.

I believe this is what you need (AnyDVD Log)
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.1.0, BDPHash.bin 17-07-03)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS40 1.00 N001401SIK91FBKJ113
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2066816 sectors (4036 MBytes)
Total size: 4088686 sectors (7985 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: TRUE_DETECTIVE_S2_A
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 3 4!
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

No it's not. That's a copy paste if the status window text. The instructions clearly state to attach a logfile (.ziplog). Not to copy part of AnyDVD's info

That said, start by setting your drive hardware region

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

2 logs are attached that should help.

Attachments

• CloneDVD2 Log.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVDripper_log_E.txt
    56 bytes · Views: 3
2 logs are attached that should help.
From the "Read Before You Post" sticky, step 5:
5. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or RedFox support or a developer right away.

Ensure Anydvd is running.
  1. Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  2. Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
  3. Select "Create Logfile"
  4. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
  5. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.ziplog" (or something similar)
  6. Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
  7. Click "Create new topic" on the top or bottom right of a forum section.
  8. Describe the problem
  9. Below the text box you will see 3 buttons. Click the middle one that states "Upload File".
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the RedFox forums)
  11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
  12. Wait for the progress indicator in the top right corner to finish. Then click "Close"
  13. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Still not a logfile, please follow instructions

Having the same problem.Rented 2 different discs at Red box. Tried using AnyDVD and Clone and AnyDVD and Handbrake

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_E_TRUE_DETECTIVE_S2_A.ziplog
    181.5 KB · Views: 6
Having the same problem.Rented 2 different discs at Red box. Tried using AnyDVD and Clone and AnyDVD and Handbrake
What same problem. You're giving us zero info as to what's happening

Sorry,True Detective Season 2. Using current AnyDVD and Clone
one drive did not have it set to region. Made sure they were all set.Tried on 3 different DVD and 1 BD drives.
All stopped with error:
read error.The system cannot read from specified device.If reading media has failed, clean......

this is the 2nd disc I tried, both sides. Others are having the same problem.

tried ripping to hard drive and stopped at 50% with error:
FileO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 4234855872 419840

Sorry,True Detective Season 2. Using current AnyDVD and Clone
one drive did not have it set to region. Made sure they were all set.Tried on 3 different DVD and 1 BD drives.
All stopped with error:
read error.The system cannot read from specified device.If reading media has failed, clean......

this is the 2nd disc I tried, both sides. Others are having the same problem.

tried ripping to hard drive and stopped at 50% with error:
FileO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 4234855872 419840
Without a current AnyDVD log (with the region set), all anyone can offer is a defective disc as there is nothing else to go on.

Hello,
Has there been a fix yet for this. I am also having a problem with the disc. It will read to 50% and then say there was a problem.I have installed the newest clone dvd and anydvd.20180204_103628.jpg

Hello,
Has there been a fix yet for this. I am also having a problem with the disc. It will read to 50% and then say there was a problem.I have installed the newest clone dvd and anydvd.View attachment 41121
A fix for what? Al I'm seeing is a CloneDVD image.

Please create your own topic, describe the problem and insert an AnyDVD logfile. No logfile, we can't help you.

Read this and try again https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/53139/

A fix for what? Al I'm seeing is a CloneDVD image.

Please create your own topic, describe the problem and insert an AnyDVD logfile. No logfile, we can't help you.

Read this and try again https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/53139/

That is the log file. It will not let you copy it to a file to attach. Which is what everyone has asked for. I also did decribe the problem I am having. I added to the post that was already existing.

That is the log file. It will not let you copy it to a file to attach. Which is what everyone has asked for. I also did decribe the problem I am having. I added to the post that was already existing.
That's not a logfile. That's a screenshot of the CloneDVD window. It doesn't even show what title you're trying to process! An AnyDVD logfile comes as .ziplog and a CloneDVD log is in .txt

Please do as asked or we simply can't help you.

Back