• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Die Another Day strangeness

Steve55

This is the disk where CloneBD crashed before.
Now, instead of crashing, it (reliably) doesnt show the main film!
please see attached screenprint showing Makemkv showing the relevant track and CloneBD not showing it.
Also, when I use the preview player, play a few fragments going in and out of full screen mode, the preview player stops to work or loops the first second or so of the track
Honestly I think the easiest thing to do might be for you to buy this disk and have fun with it!
But I'm happy to provide more info if you want

Attachments

• Die.jpg
    Die.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 10
As always, an AnyDVD log file or a CloneBD log file is all I need.
Without, it's like flying blind.

Here is anydvd log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.5_Info_D_DIEANOTHERDAYF1.ziplog
    812.3 KB · Views: 1
Here is log where I played around till the preview player failed

Attachments

• clonebd.txt
    128.7 KB · Views: 1
What is very strange is that the main feature is showing in clonebd this morning. At least I have the screenprint to prove I wasnt dreaming - and it was repeatedly, including after rebooting, not just once.
The only thing I have done is delete my appdata/local/temp directory

What is very strange is that the main feature is showing in clonebd this morning.
I am quite certain, that you simply hadn't selected the main feature. You have "show selected titles first" marked and that means, whatever you didn't select, gets listed further down, so that's where the main feature will have been.

Did you get my PM?

I am quite certain, that you simply hadn't selected the main feature. You have "show selected titles first" marked and that means, whatever you didn't select, gets listed further down, so that's where the main feature will have been.

Did you get my PM?
I know what you are saying but I was / am very aware of that point and had scrolled right through, and done that several times also unselecting and selecting the "show selected titles first".

Didn't see the PM but will look now

Back