• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

American Assassin

Iamfaithful

I started with AnyDVD 8.2.0.0. AnyDVD scanned the disc over and over but the disc was not recognized. Turn off AnyDVD and immediately the disc is recognized. I came here and read a little but nothing I tried has worked, just keeps saying can't decode the dvd.

I installed AnyDVD 8.2.0.5 and it did the same thing and I have a Log File attached.

I went into Device Manager and set both DVD Burners to Region 1, no change.

I clicked "Default", still nothing.

The DVD is American Assassin and says Region 1.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.5_Info_E_AMERICAN ASSASIN.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
I started with AnyDVD 8.2.0.0. AnyDVD scanned the disc over and over but the disc was not recognized. Turn off AnyDVD and immediately the disc is recognized. I came here and read a little but nothing I tried has worked, just keeps saying can't decode the dvd.

I installed AnyDVD 8.2.0.5 and it did the same thing and I have a Log File attached.

I went into Device Manager and set both DVD Burners to Region 1, no change.

I clicked "Default", still nothing.

The DVD is American Assassin and says Region 1.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated
Set your drive hardware region and try again

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

The critical part is to EXIT AnyDVD COMPLETELY, then it'll work the first time around

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back