• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick 2

i have new movie John Wick 2 canadian version i think i need fix playlist i have already tried with anydvd to rip is work but no menu black screen and i have original disc when i tried to play original disc in my computer the movie not start black screen i tried with 2 bluray burner but when i close anydvd and load the movie is start with the menu i think is have problem with anydvd can you fix that thank you

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_E_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
i have new movie John Wick 2 canadian version i think i need fix playlist i have already tried with anydvd to rip is work but no menu black screen and i have original disc when i tried to play original disc in my computer the movie not start black screen i tried with 2 bluray burner but when i close anydvd and load the movie is start with the menu i think is have problem with anydvd can you fix that thank you
There's no problem with AnyDVD or your title. Your disc is supported just fine. That's not a new movie either. That title is at least 3-4 months old.

Java BD protection good playlists: 796

You need to tell whatever you're using for playback to load that playlist AnyDVD mentions

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

i use PowerDVD 17 is strange when i close anydvd the movie original disc play normalie with menue everything is fine but when anydvd is load i can not play the movie and the rip is make anydvd is corrupt blank screen no menu

i think is not the same movie because i remember 3 or 4 month ago i rend and the same one i have now but not have the same preview movies the new one have new movies preview like movie detroit and Power Ranger and valerian and the city of a thousand planets and american Assassin

I will look into it, but please @Patrick lebrun , create an own topic, this thread is about "Hitman's Bodyguard", it's confusing, when you post about a totally different disc and your post is hard to find that way.

Can you please try the latest AnyDVD 8.2.0.x beta to rule out a potential driver problem?

is just the movie John Wick 2 Canadian is give me black screen no menu with Power dvd 17 with anydvd is open when is close is ok and i tried with the hitman bodyguard canadien and with anydvd is open no problem with Power dvd 17 is load normalie with all menu and i also tried with father and guns 2 no problem thank you

i update to beta version 8.2.0.4 same problem John Wick 2 Canadian eone Les Films Seville no load with anydvd is open with power dvd 17 but load with anydvd is close and also i tried with 2 other movie when anydvd is open the 2 movie load with Power dvd 17 thank you

hello i do something new i use Proces Monitor And Powerdvd 17 and i play the movie for 15 minute and when i play the movie not in the menu 30 second after the start the movie right away is this playlist is show 00378

Last edited:
the process monitor "trick" is severely outdated and doesn't work anymore with current screenpass protected discs. The protection has "evolved" to use cached playlists. Meaning the proper clip sequence under the playlist number of an INCORRECT playlist.

Back