• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Vietnam War A Film By Ken Burns & Lynn Novick

Jstout

I have been trying to rip this for my Plex server. I am on the most current beta of AnyDVD 8.2.0.4 and I do use Handbrake. I however did also try the "rip to harddisk option in AnyDVD with no success"

When I rip it takes about 2 seconds and says it's complete. I have tried disk 1 and disk 2 with the same thing happening, and on two different drives.

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.4_Info_F_Vietnam Disc 1.ziplog
    754.4 KB · Views: 4
It says complete. What does? AnyDVD or handbrake?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I have been trying to rip this for my Plex server. I am on the most current beta of AnyDVD 8.2.0.4 and I do use Handbrake. I however did also try the "rip to harddisk option in AnyDVD with no success"

When I rip it takes about 2 seconds and says it's complete. I have tried disk 1 and disk 2 with the same thing happening, and on two different drives.

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Should work, although you should set your drive region code. Exit AnyDVD while doing so. Looks to me like a handbrake problem.

Ch3vr0n - Sorry, Handbrake "completes" the rip after about 3 seconds.

James - I will fix the region code, and try again.

Thanks for pointing to the stickey, i saved a image of it to my ripping machine. I apparently didn't see it, and been ripping for years and ha-dent had this issue yet.

Back