• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

American assassin

I'm having the same problem with the US disc for American Assassin as the original poster. But mine will not complete even after upgrading to 8.2.0.3, allowing the "repair" process to complete, and deselecting all the 00:00 length chapters. I'm trying to copy DVD files to hard drive. After the repair it gets about 50% through the backup when it gives me a "Processing error" with the following details: File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_29_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader. Attached are my AnyDVD log file and my CloneDVD2 log file.

Attachments

• CloneDVD2 log file American Assassin.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.2.0.3_Info_E_AMERICAN ASSASIN.ziplog
    915 KB · Views: 3
I'm having the same problem with the US disc for American Assassin as the original poster. But mine will not complete even after upgrading to 8.2.0.3, allowing the "repair" process to complete, and deselecting all the 00:00 length chapters. I'm trying to copy DVD files to hard drive. After the repair it gets about 50% through the backup when it gives me a "Processing error" with the following details: File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_29_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader. Attached are my AnyDVD log file and my CloneDVD2 log file.
How did you save the Any

AnyDVD log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.3_Info_F_AMERICAN ASSASIN.ziplog
    925.7 KB · Views: 7
I believe your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

I believe your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.
I am receiving the exact same error, so not pstockha's drive. I even downloaded 8.2.0.4, unchecked everything except the 1:52 segment and I get the same error.
American_Assasin_error.jpg

The 8.2.0.4 beta appears to have resolved the issue for me.
The repair run? Good to know.
The read error? Hmm... Probably just a coincidence?

AnyDVD 8.2.0.4 resolves repair issue on Canadian rental version. Clean copy results with no issues.

Please see American Assassin error on 8.2.0.5 and ziplog attachments.

Attachments

• 20171209_AMERICAN_ASSASSIN.jpg
    20171209_AMERICAN_ASSASSIN.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyDVD_8.2.0.5_Info_D_AMERICAN ASSASIN.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Please see American Assassin error on 8.2.0.5 and ziplog attachments.

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Exit AnyDVD completely & set your drive region in Device Manager.

Last edited:
Please see the "note" in the message box. ;)

Thank you, ripping the movie worked with version 8.2.1 using a different computer and by removing the "annoying clips from menus" and by removing "intro and outro clips from menus."

upload_2017-12-30_21-12-45.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-30_21-12-5.png
    upload_2017-12-30_21-12-5.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 8
Back