• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Angle Selection Again...

Steve55

Please see attached screenprint
Track has two angles but the selection is greyed out???
Hopefully not being stupid this time...

Attachments

• clonebd.png
    clonebd.png
    597.7 KB · Views: 11
You can only select the angle during playback while the player is actually playing the clip with angles.
Outside of multi-angle areas, the selection is greyed out, because it doesn't apply.

OK and on copying this disk I got the attached dump file

You can only select the angle during playback while the player is actually playing the clip with angles.
Outside of multi-angle areas, the selection is greyed out, because it doesn't apply.
Hi Pete although you can't see on the screenprint I did move the slider around without effect (into the marked angle areas), I never got the angle selection ungreyed.
Also the preview player stopped working when I did that.

Also the preview player stopped working when I did that.
That might be related to that memory problem (Intel acceleration, etc...)

That might be related to that memory problem (Intel acceleration, etc...)
Ok - Did you see the dump I submitted? Maybe that can confirm it.
I will wait for the next beta to trythat disk again, 1.1.7.1 cant handle it at all

Can you please try 1.1.7.2 now?

Hi Pete unfortunately I am away for a few days and though I have a laptop with me I didn't think to take the BD. Which was dumb.
Almost certainly I'll be back on Tuesday and I'll check that disk immediately. I'll also check my other three points which other people did also mention:
4/3 in 16/9 getting squashed into 4/3
Interlaced video plays half speed
TruHd never has worked for me
I also want to give some conceptual feedback on the way angles are handled.
I really do want to get CloneBD working 100%

4/3 in 16/9 getting squashed into 4/3
Interlaced video plays half speed
TruHd never has worked for me
I also want to give some conceptual feedback on the way angles are handled.
I really do want to get CloneBD working 100%

Yes, they'll need ways to reproduce those problems or see under which conditions they occur.
Especially "TrueHD has never worked" - most people have no trouble at all with TrueHD, but that may depend on the playback device / receiver, etc...

>4/3 in 16/9 getting squashed into 4/3
Didnt realise this was multicausal until I read your response on other thread - I just assumed fixed for one, fixed for all. Time allowing I'll provide logs in future each time I see this. I think the Universal classic movies set (TV extras on) was a good source of these from memory.
> Interlaced video plays half speed
I did already provide 2 logs, one by email to Elby (50i) a year or two back and one on this site (60i). I know where these came from so I'll do them again and post hopefully next week.
>TruHd never has worked for me
Yes true this is not very helpful sorry. I just gave up trying and reverted to using Makemkv when I saw a TrueHD track so I can't really say anything systematic - I did wrongly kind of assume it was a general problem. I'll try to do this also systematically, but probably a bit lower priority.
I have a target to have my complete collection on HD by the end of next year - and yes I do have multi location backup ;-) - it will make my wife happy to clear this stuff out - and whenever I am away working I take a batch of disks and work by day and copy by night. At the moment I'm about 1000 down 3000 to go. I do want to help but I tend to just power on forward not looking to right or left if you know what I mean.
Cheers and thanks for the great support.

Note to self
Moonraker Bonus #7 (freefall footage) should be 16/9 not 4/3
Test with 1.1.7.3

Back