• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MasterCard: Payment Rejected. 66: Failed

Roxy

I wanted to buy CloneDVD Mobile but the payment process fails.

After I entered all my data and the payment provider's page has confirmed it's going to process the payment, my banking institute's 3D-Secure web page appears for a second, informing me that the data which the dealer provided is invalid and, hence, payment could not be confirmed. Shortly after that I get redirected to a Redfox' web page telling me that the "order was not processed."

Please fix.

I wanted to buy CloneDVD Mobile but the payment process fails.

After I entered all my data and the payment provider's page has confirmed it's going to process the payment, my banking institute's 3D-Secure web page appears for a second, informing me that the data which the dealer provided is invalid and, hence, payment could not be confirmed. Shortly after that I get redirected to a Redfox' web page telling me that the "order was not processed."

Please fix.

You have to call you bank and tell them you authorize an international payment.

Thank you for your feedback, Roxy.
Our payment service provider will have a look at this.

Roxy,

I identified both of your order attempts. Our payment service provider is asking for screenshots of each page to investigate. Could you please try again and make some screenshots? This would help us a lot.

Please do not post your screenshots here, send them to support@redfox.bz and write something like "for Ivan".

Thanks
Ivan

Last edited:
Thanks Ivan! I will give it a try right now ...

Today I talked to my banking institute. They claim they never received a request from your payment provider. According to their logs no attempt was made to reach my credit card account.

PS: Although I created this thread I don't receive e-mail notifications about replies. Did I do something wrong in my privacy settings? I never get e-mail notifications about Redfox threads I'm participating in ...

Thanks Roxy,

Please check your notification settings at https://forum.redfox.bz/account/preferences an make sure these options are activated:
  • Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
  • and receive email notifications of replies

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... Your notifications settings are correct, so I checked the mail.log:

Dec 1 23:46:20 forum postfix/smtp[8381]: 4B0293809B5: to=<b**********@hotmail.com>, relay=hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]:25, delay=1.3, delays=0.16/0.01/0.56/0.55, dsn=2.6.0, status=sent (250 2.6.0 <82d4104cf3b95ee69b5cbcd484facbbfa1f390fe@forum.redfox.bz> [InternalId=71927817372203, Hostname=DB5EUR01HT169.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] 15964 bytes in 0.172, 90.224 KB/sec Queued mail for delivery)

Notify mail has been sent to outlook.com and then it seems it get stuck there...

Yep, Outlook doesn't like emails from our forum server :-(

I emailed you directly

Thanks so much, Ivan!

Your help is very much appreciated!

thumbsup.png

Slightly offtopic, but this was the first indication I'd seen that Mastercard is supported now. I've been checking back about once a month for the last year and assumed there'd be a big fanfare if it ever happened. You (RedFox) might want to post an announcement somewhere a bit stickier.

Slightly offtopic, but this was the first indication I'd seen that Mastercard is supported now. I've been checking back about once a month for the last year and assumed there'd be a big fanfare if it ever happened. You (RedFox) might want to post an announcement somewhere a bit stickier.
We will announce it when we are sure that Mastercard payment is working properly. Currently we are still "fighting" with 3DS payment support. So stay tuned ;-)

I put an order through a few days ago for the 20% off sale and my order did not process correctly.

To be safe I just got a Visa card to use now and want to try this with you. Can you PM me? I sent an email but don't want to lose out on the 20% I had and want to start using AnyDVD HD tonight if I can. I do have the order# and proof I am telling the truth. I am an original owner of the SlySofty version and wanted to get yours to support you and use your excellent product again.

Thank you :) .

Last edited:
We believe that our support team had been going back and forth about this yesterday. You have entered the coupon code correctly, it is just the Visa that won't accept either of the payment providers. Please respond to the support ticket, so that we can discuss this personal matter in a less open forum.

We believe that our support team had been going back and forth about this yesterday. You have entered the coupon code correctly, it is just the Visa that won't accept either of the payment providers. Please respond to the support ticket, so that we can discuss this personal matter in a less open forum.

Hi Jill.

I got the coupon to work and I called the Visa Card bank issuer and they said they received no charge from RedFox at all and declined nobody. I gave them your Info with the name you emailed me and they said if it comes through it will be approved no problem.

I received this message from RedFox after my order:

Step 4/4: Finished!
Below you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: *******. You will receive a separate order confirmation by e-mail.

Payment in progress!
The payment for this order is not finalized yet, its status will be checked every 5 minutes.

Payment ***-*** for Order ***-*** over ***.** CNY is queued for manual processing.

Your order could not be processed automatically and will be reviewed by our staff members as soon as possible. To avoid duplicate orders, please do not try to order again until further notice.

I would like my AnyDVD HD because as an original customer from SSoft, loved the prodcut and want to continue to use it and support you.

Thanks again :) .

that's because as the message states: "manual processing". Staff will take action manually

that's because as the message states: "manual processing". Staff will take action manually

Thanks for your reply Ch3vrOn. I, as you, read what the message stated. However, as of now no email or key from RedFox.

Of course not, because it's still being processed by hand (hence the 'manually'). They're checking everything by hand to try and make sure once they put the order in the system it'll go through. This can take a few days.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply Ch3vrOn. I, as you, read what the message stated. However, as of now no email or key from RedFox.

Be sure to check your Junk Email (Spam) folder for the Redfox email as it may go there instead of your inbox.

Hi Newbie Guy, I am sure Jill is working on it, sometimes these things take a bit, thank you for being so nice. I am sure she will get it sorted.

Back