• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

region free Blu-ray discs

antipodes

If AnyDVDHD detects that a Blu-ray is region free are there any changes to AnyDVDHD settings required?

Region wise no, but automatic region detection doesn't always work. If you want to be sure, just specific the region the disc is from.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

If AnyDVDHD detects that a Blu-ray is region free are there any changes to AnyDVDHD settings required?
If AnyDVD detects that a disc is region free, it's usually right. If AnyDVD is unsure, it will pop up a box for you to provide the region (provided you set it to "automatic").
Can you please post a log file?

If AnyDVD detects that a disc is region free, it's usually right. If AnyDVD is unsure, it will pop up a box for you to provide the region (provided you set it to "automatic").
Can you please post a log file?
@Ch3vr0n thanks for the response it is very difficult to find Blu-ray discs which provide region information in my country.

@Pete log file attached. I am not having any problem with the disc but I thought I might have to change a setting to optimise AnyDVD HD performance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.2_Info_G_31298810_CHRISTMAS_VACATION.ziplog
    108.2 KB · Views: 2
Well if you're NOT importing discs or have the intention to play yours in a different region than the one of your residence, there's nothing you need to do.

If you do have the intention to play YOUR discs Ina foreign region, activate region removal and specify the region your region (most likely the same one as the disc

If you import discs, you need to specify it's region

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I am not having any problem with the disc but I thought I might have to change a setting to optimise AnyDVD HD performance.
You have set AnyDVD to fix the region code to region B.
This is exactly what you should do, if all of your discs are from region B (then, the region code will get removed that way).
The disc in question here simply has no region code check, so there's nothing to worry or optimise.

Back