• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Subtitle question

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
@Pete or @James i have a quick question in regards to AnyDVD's subtitle modification powers for blu-ray

If i rip the disc with the feature disabled, then enable it for processing with CLBD will it work when straight loading the ISO or would i need to mount the iso for the subtitle repositioning to work?

@Pete or @James i have a quick question in regards to AnyDVD's subtitle modification powers for blu-ray

If i rip the disc with the feature disabled, then enable it for processing with CLBD will it work when straight loading the ISO or would i need to mount the iso for the subtitle repositioning to work?
You need to mount the iso and let CloneBD read from the virtual drive.

Back