• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thelma - Playlist

jiffemann

Hope you can help me with this one as well.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.2_Info_G_THELMA.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
@Pete here it is. thank you

Attachments

1.8 MB · Views: 4
Ok, now it's fixed.
Hm, I still dont get a finished m2ts file after ripping.
Attached a newly created log file, any idea ?

Attachments

1.8 MB · Views: 1
Hm, I still dont get a finished m2ts file after ripping.
Attached a newly created log file, any idea ?
You can't rip to m2ts with AnyDVD. AnyDVD only decrypts / rips 1:1. What EXACTLY are you doing and how are you doing it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

You can't rip to m2ts with AnyDVD. AnyDVD only decrypts / rips 1:1. What EXACTLY are you doing and how are you doing it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk
Uhm, whenever I have used anydvd for the past 4-5 years I have gotten a complete m2ts file from it ... Its in the BDMV/STREAM folder ...
But this time I only get 20+ different m2ts files, which I this time have to use for an example tsmuxer to mux them together when I got the correct playlist, in this case 327

But this time I only get 20+ different m2ts files, which I this time have to use for an example tsmuxer to mux them together when I got the correct playlist, in this case 327

Not all BDs have a single m2ts for the main feature. Especially not Screen Pass protected ones, but others, too, can have multiple m2ts files for the movie.
You can also use CloneBD to create a single file from a playlist (the free version does that, too).

Not all BDs have a single m2ts for the main feature. Especially not Screen Pass protected ones, but others, too, can have multiple m2ts files for the movie.
You can also use CloneBD to create a single file from a playlist (the free version does that, too).
Okay, thats the first time I have encountered, but that makes sense, thank you !

Okay, thats the first time I have encountered, but that makes sense, thank you !
The idea behind the split files (ignoring protection options) is that it allows for example to have a cinematic version and director's cut in 1 disc without having to add the entire movie twice. With split all they have to do is add a scene here and there, cut another one and replace it by an extended version of it... and you have a longer version without duplicate files. All they have to do is add the video files for the scenes, call them via playlist at the right time and you're done.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

The idea behind the split files (ignoring protection options) is that it allows for example to have a cinematic version and director's cut in 1 disc without having to add the entire movie twice. With split all they have to do is add a scene here and there, cut another one and replace it by an extended version of it... and you have a longer version without duplicate files. All they have to do is add the video files for the scenes, call them via playlist at the right time and you're done.

Okay, as I said, makes total sense, I knew about that, but since its the first time I have encountered it, I was just a bit suprised, and I thought for some reason anydvd actually made a complete m2ts from the "correct" playlist, I dont know why tho, so Im sorry, but hey, you learn something new everyday ! Thanks guys.

No worries, nobody knows everything. Especially if it's the first time you encounter something. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask them

Back