• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Internal Transcoder Error

Harley51

I'm running
AnyDVD 8.2.0.1 Beta
CloneBD 1.1.7.1 Beta

If I go back to CloneBD 1.1.7.0 the problem goes away.

I received this error
upload_2017-11-29_13-55-43.png

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.7_Info_G_KING_ARTHUR_LEGEND_OF_SWORD.ziplog
    155.2 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.1.7.12_Info_G_KING_ARTHUR_LEGEND_OF_SWORD.ziplog
    155.1 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_8.2.0.1_Info_F_KIDNAP.ziplog
    265.2 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.2.0.1_Info_K_KIDNAP.ziplog
    246.7 KB · Views: 0
Please post a CloneBD log file, not AnyDVD.

EDIT: if possible, create one using 1170 and one with 1171.
No need to fully convert, you can press abort and then post the resulting log file, I just need to see the settings and arguments sent to the Intel encoder.

Last edited:
I wouldnt be surprised if this is the same problem I posted this log for yesterday
No, yours is a lossless copy (involving no encoder at all). That is being looked into.
His is explicitly a problem with the Intel Quicksync encoder. But without any log files, I can't tell which Intel GPU he has or any other details.

Pete here are the log files that you requested.

Attachments

• CloneBD 1.1.7.0 Log.cbdlog
    219.5 KB · Views: 2
  • CloneBD 1.1.7.1 Beta Log.cbdlog
    219.5 KB · Views: 1
I'm confused now - I don't see a problem in your 1171 log file.
Can you let version 1.1.7.1 run until the problem shows up, otherwise the interesting information is missing.
I assumed, you get that problem right away, but if it is not so, then you have to at least let CloneBD run long enough to get to the problematic clip.

Pete here's the log right up to when it quit. It looked like the movie was finished encoding and ready to write to disk when the error occurred.

Attachments

• CloneBD 1.1.7.1 Beta Error.cbdlog
    4.8 MB · Views: 2
Pete do you need another log from 1.1.7.0
No necessarily.
Now, at least I know, it's happening with clip #249.

That clip is in playlist/title 441.
Can you try doing a partial copy and only select title 441? See if that is enough to trigger the problem.
Make sure, that on the target page, the slider for the output size is not at 100%, otherwise transcoding won't kick in.

Here's the log file for this test and it didn't error.

Attachments

• test.cbdlog
    198.7 KB · Views: 1
Crap.
I'll send you a PM.

Hello i had a similar problem, clonebd was working on a BR everything went weel, i'm using BD-RE disc that i put in the drive when i was on the last screen from cloneBD so in insert the bd-RE on this stage, a soon i started the job i had a transcoder error.

So i close CloneBD, put the BD-RE in place, run clonebd do my selection and start the job without any problem.

Hope that help you.

The problem will be fixed in the upcoming version, thanks a lot for your help.

Until then, two things as a workaround:
  • disable Intel Quicksync hw acceleration
  • Exit CloneBD after each transcoding
It's a memory problem, that builds up, when doing several runs in one session or also by using Intel acceleration.

Back