• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Leap muxing issues

opie100

The Blu-ray plays fine in my PC Blu-ray player, and rips fine from the AnyDVD Rip, but when I use tsmuxer to rip the video partially scrambles every second or so. Using 8.2.0.0. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Yeah, contact tsmuxer ppl. This is not an anydvd issue. AnyDVD doesn't mux. If the rip plays fine in a player like PowerDVD, then anydvd did it's job.

Thx. I would like to mux this, but it seems that AnyDVD doesn't do enough with this disc to allow that. Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_F_LEAP.ziplog
    128 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Does the disc play back properly in PowerDVD with AnyDVD running in the background?

If so then as Ch3vr0n said it's not an AnyDVD issue

Thx. I would like to mux this, but it seems that AnyDVD doesn't do enough with this disc to allow that. Log attached.
AnyDVD doesn't do that with ANY disc, it's a ripper/decrypter only. As I said, if the rip plays fine in something like PowerDVD, then it's not an AnyDVD problem.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Try CloneBD - for pure muxing requirements, it's free anyway.

Back