• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Full disc 3D support?

+1 It was on the Future features list when I purchased a licence.

+2 I'll to been waiting for this feature since forever...

I have the latest version of CloneBD and attempted to copy a Blu-ray 3D movie. As a test, I had it generate an ISO Image. The ISO was over approx 88GB. Does CloneBD not support copying Blu-ray 3D Movies? I was just about to post a thread about this, until I saw this current thread. I am somewhat embarrassed by my ignorance on this. I ultimately created an unprotected image with AnyDVD HD and burned the Disc with IMGBurn. I find myself in this position with studios not releasing the 3D version in the U.S. or Canada; but, are continuing to in the U.K. & Europe (with a cruel Region B lock added). However, if I wanted to shrink the Blu-ray 3D from a BD50 to BD25, is CloneBD not capable?

That's exactly what this topic is about. News on full disc copy of a 3D disc. That's currently not supported and I have to divert to a less user-friendly, less fast tool. CloneBD does handle 3d but only to portable files such as mkv at the moment.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I hope this is in the right place... I copied ant man 3d through any dvd hd and clone bd. Works perfect. 3d and everything. Was so happy. But then did the same exact steps with Dr. Strange 3d and Guardians of the Galaxy 3d. it burned the discs but they don't play in 3d :( so did I just get lucky with Ant-Man? or is there a different program/process for this? This would be my only reason for purchasing the license for anydvd and clone bd Thanks for your help!

It's not and that's not possible. CloneBD currently does not handle full disc 3d backups

seems like you know a lot on here bud but I have a full back up of ant man in 3d so it definitely is possible...

also, that is the only reason I downloaded the program. Sucks it doesn't do what it says it can but at least it lets you try it to find that out before you drop money on it. Make MKV and handbrake do everything other than 3d so I'm really not seeing the point in this program at all. pretty lame.

also, that is the only reason I downloaded the program. Sucks it doesn't do what it says it can but at least it lets you try it to find that out before you drop money on it. Make MKV and handbrake do everything other than 3d so I'm really not seeing the point in this program at all. pretty lame.
Strange I can not find any information that supports your comment.
On the CloneBD webpage, it states for 3D as per 14t December 2017 "Convert your 3D Blu-ray to .mkv and take advantage of the high compression standard H.265/HEVC."
It does indeed everything as it is advertised on the webpage.

sorry don't know the lingo but common sense would think that if I'm going to convert my 3d movie... id want to see it in, you know 3 D be it in .mkv .mp4 whatever you win internet dorks glad I saved my 100 bucks cus free software does everything USEFUL that this thing does

3d to mkv, that's your clue right there. NOBODY here is talking about converting to mkv. We're talking about making a disc to disc backup. Aka BD50 to bd25, that is currently NOT supported and nowhere on the website does it say it can

The only problem I have with 3D and MKV is the older 3D Blu-ray players won't play MKV files.
I have a newer Samsung player which works just fine. My older Sony 3D player won't play MKV.
Leawo Blu-ray copy is another program that does make full disc 3D backups and is very easy, but can't defeat Cinavia.
Been waiting a long time for that feature on Clone BD, hope not too much longer.

The only problem I have with 3D and MKV is the older 3D Blu-ray players won't play MKV files.
I have a newer Samsung player which works just fine. My older Sony 3D player won't play MKV.
Leawo Blu-ray copy is another program that does make full disc 3D backups and is very easy, but can't defeat Cinavia.
Been waiting a long time for that feature on Clone BD, hope not too much longer.
Please stay on topic. This topic isn't about mkv or any other 3d portable file backup, nor do I care about those. This topic is about full disc only

Just an update: Elby is already working on 3D full disc support and has been in parallel to all the other tasks.
A new release is coming up today and will not include 3D full disc, because the plan was to have a stable non-beta version that supports UHD and fixes a number of bugs first, before tackling 3D full disc support.

Well that doesn't make sense to me but they're the boss. Though there's more normal bd3d discs than uhd ones. Ah well more waiting I guess, they don't have a time frame estimate?

Back