• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to rip American Assassin

rmdl51

While Trying to rip the movie American Assassin AnyDVD reads media and apparently cracks the protection (takes longer than usual) but as I open Clone DVD and select DVD-5 i only get a max quality of 19% and DVD-DL gets me only 55%

Regardless of the quality issue I start the ripping process and right away clone DVD states "trying to repair defective DVD structure..."

using AnyDVD HD 8.2.0.0
US DVD region 1

Any ideas? Thank you

While Trying to rip the movie American Assassin AnyDVD reads media and apparently cracks the protection (takes longer than usual) but as I open Clone DVD and select DVD-5 i only get a max quality of 19% and DVD-DL gets me only 55%

Regardless of the quality issue I start the ripping process and right away clone DVD states "trying to repair defective DVD structure..."

using AnyDVD HD 8.2.0.0
US DVD region 1

Any ideas? Thank you
PLEASE read this before you post

I did read that post, i tried to follow the guide lines but i end up forgetting the log file, sorry, here it is.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_D_AMERICAN ASSASIN.ziplog
    630 KB · Views: 4
I did read that post, i tried to follow the guide lines but i end up forgetting the log file, sorry, here it is.
Set your drive hardware region and try again

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, region set, tried again and same error, new log created

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_D_AMERICAN ASSASIN.ziplog
    424.4 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for the reply, region set, tried again and same error, new log created
Either let the scan process finish - which will take a very long time - or use CloneDVD and deselect all titles with 00:00:00 runtime.

Back