• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Valerian DVD

Vanpeebles

WOW....took over 4 hours to analyze and left message that blank disk was too small. I always use dual layer DVD so, I am baffled?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_D_VALERIAN.ziplog
    946.9 KB · Views: 9
    946.9 KB · Views: 1
    946.9 KB · Views: 2
AnyDVD doesn't burn to blank discs. So to large or to small isn't an AnyDVD problem. However the 4h analysis could indicate a protection issue.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thanks Ch3vy, I understand that AnyDVD does not "burn disks". Hope the logfile adds some help for resolution.

Mario

Thanks Ch3vy, I understand that AnyDVD does not "burn disks". Hope the logfile adds some help for resolution.

Mario
Please try to deselect the wrong title(s) with CloneDVD. I believe at least title 48 should be deselected.

James, you are correct. Title 48 should be "selected". All else is fluff. Strange that it still burned as "single layer" disk, even though for quality purposes I selected "dual layer", as I always do.

Redfox Team.............many thanks!

Mario

Repro:
1. Inserted DVD
2. AnyDVD 8.2.0.0 scaned drive
3. AnyDVD throws warning "AnyDVD is unable to crack all CSS Keys on this disc! AnyDVD will guess the correct CSS Key..."
4. When browsing the DVD in explorer it shows 15 copies of the VOB files (not uncommon many dvd's have the cloned/virtual copy Vob files).
5. Use CloneDVD2 to copy into a new HD folder.
6. That folder set appears correct (only one copy of the Vob files). Playback seems to function, chapters appear correct.

Issue(s):
a. Warning Prompt
b. Retention of cloned Vob files
c. Severity of issues MINOR
d. Issues Remediation - Use CloneDVD2

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_R_VALERIAN.ziplog
    988.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Repro:
1. Inserted DVD
2. AnyDVD 8.2.0.0 scaned drive
3. AnyDVD throws warning "AnyDVD is unable to crack all CSS Keys on this disc! AnyDVD will guess the correct CSS Key..."

From the log:

ASUS DRW-24B1STI 1.00 2013/06/19 13:26
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Set your drive hardware region and try again.

Back