• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Valerian playlist help...

Warpdrive

Just looking for some playlist help with the Canadian eOne version of "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets."
Thanks in advance Pete!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_F_VALERIAN.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Check your status window now.

Mine is showing nothing in the status window. Is it playlist 667?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_F_VALERIAN.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Odd that is it not showing you the correct playlist?

You never know..... Pete should be able to fix it for you though. I’d check the thread again in the morning.

This one isn't showing a playlist selection in the status window (yet). :) Log attached. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_E_VALERIAN_UHD-BD-DIGITAL_Amazon.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
I also don't see a playlist in the info window. Mine is the 4K (the Blu-ray disk in that pack) from Amazon. It prompted me for a Region and I chose Region A ... maybe it should have been no Region. But if I eject and put it back in, it no longer prompts me for a region. Also not sure how to get the log file to share here.

I also don't see a playlist in the info window. Mine is the 4K (the Blu-ray disk in that pack) from Amazon. It prompted me for a Region and I chose Region A ... maybe it should have been no Region. But if I eject and put it back in, it no longer prompts me for a region. Also not sure how to get the log file to share here.

Mine is also the regular BD from the 4K copy. As for the log file, just stick the disc in and right click on the fox in the tool tray and select 'Create Logfile'.

Today's US Redbox rental.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_X_VALERIAN.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Mine is also the regular BD from the 4K copy. As for the log file, just stick the disc in and right click on the fox in the tool tray and select 'Create Logfile'.

Thanks. Also mine (ours) is now fixed and shows up as 667

I am having a similar problem as others on this forum. The is the bluray disk from the US bluray + DVD + Digital HD combo box. Hoping Pete can perform his magic for this disk as well.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_M_VALERIAN.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
I am having a similar problem as others on this forum. The is the bluray disk from the US bluray + DVD + Digital HD combo box. Hoping Pete can perform his magic for this disk as well.
Yours is already showing a playlist

Back