• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't download new update

jjpet

Have tried many times to download new update and get this message: Can't connect securely to this page.
This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try to contact the websites owner. I am running Windows 10 and have been for some time. This has never happened before. Could not find any info on the search. Appreciate any help!

Have tried many times to download new update and get this message: Can't connect securely to this page.
This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try to contact the websites owner. I am running Windows 10 and have been for some time. This has never happened before. Could not find any info on the search. Appreciate any help!
Please try this link:

https://www.redfox.bz/download.html

Or this link:

https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD.exe

:)

Tried both links with same results. Also tried turning off Windows Defender and still get same message. Thanks

Tried above link but no luck. Switched to Firefox and got this:The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of the problem.
THanks

Tried above link but no luck. Switched to Firefox and got this:The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of the problem.
THanks
Disable your A/V for a minute and download it.

Works fine here in FF57. Can you post a screenshot or something?

Turned off anti virus (Windows Defender) and still get the same messages. Going to try and recover to an earlier time on computer and see if an update may be the problem but haven't noticed any new updates recently. This just started with the latest 8.2.0.0 update.

Still no luck with everything I've tried. Uninstalled AnyDVD and could not install 8.2.0.0 so I tried the last beta 8.1.95 and it downloaded and installed without any problems. This just happens with 8.2.0.0

Downloaded and installed normally from the TechSpot link.
Thanks mike20021969

Back