• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

4K BLU RAY movie to blu ray disc

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkhalid57

hi guy ,

i wonder if i can burn 4K BLU RAY movie to blu ray disc

what do i need to burn 4K blu ray movie to blank blu ray ?

You need a compatible drive and blanks (Google can tell you those) and a decryption tool or you'd have coasters. So far there's only 1 tool (by Russians) that looks like it can do uhd decryption but the supported title list is small and the thing is expensive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

You need a compatible drive and blanks (Google can tell you those) and a decryption tool or you'd have coasters. So far there's only 1 tool (by Russians) that looks like it can do uhd decryption but the supported title list is small and the thing is expensive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk
hi Ch3vr0n ,

i dont want copy from the original discs blu ray
ill download the movie for tracker then i'll burn it on blu ray disc
and this my compatible drive
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AO1XFM0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Then I can't help you. you're talking about point blank piracy. Support ends here and now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back