• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot Download 2.0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

gil73

Looks like a normal update, but selecting download produces a question. "This is a binary file, do you want to save". No download after selecting "yes". No update, no nuthin'.

Link does the same thing. The download has worked for the last 20 years--but not now. Did not require disabling anything to update. (8.2.0.0)

Link does the same thing. The download has worked for the last 20 years--but not now. Did not require disabling anything to update. (8.2.0.0)
Well no one else has this issue, so maybe you had better check your A/.V to whitelist AnyDVD

Looks like a normal update, but selecting download produces a question. "This is a binary file, do you want to save". No download after selecting "yes". No update, no nuthin'.
Curious as to what browser & browser version number?

New browser. Using Mozilla Firefox 57, 64 bit.

Switched browser to Norton Safe Search. Used download link (above). Everything works. Automatic upgrade to 8.2.0.0. Using Mozilla because many sites just don't like the Microsoft Internet Explorer and some refuse to accept it for uploads.
Thanks Mike and Fox 1.

Switched browser to Norton Safe Search. Used download link (above). Everything works. Automatic upgrade to 8.2.0.0. Using Mozilla because many sites just don't like the Microsoft Internet Explorer and some refuse to accept it for uploads.
Thanks Mike and Fox 1.
Glad you got it sorted, and my heart felt apologies to Mike, I would have thought if it was a browser issue someone would have complained about it by now. But Mike was right. Good call bro.

Thanks Mike and Fox 1.

Internet Explorer is yesterday's news. The MS Edge browser that come with Win 10 works - and is faster than all the rest.
-W

Internet Explorer is yesterday's news. The MS Edge browser that come with Win 10 works - and is faster than all the rest.
-W
I use Chrome, but I been experimenting with the new Firefox Quantum 64.

I've been using it for a while now since mine updated. Speed wise it's a hell of a lot faster. Takes a little getting used to go the new look but damn it's fast.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I would try it but the speed doesn’t mean as much to me as losing a handful of my most useful extensions.

I'm not sure I'm posting on the correct thread or not, but I want to share an experience with the readers.

My Dish Network satellite internet service will not connect to RedFox.bz, although it will connect to forums. I was getting RedFox alerts about a new version of AnyDVD HD available for download, but my ISP would not allow me to connect. I was in a panic. I had just purchased a lifetime license and now I can't update!!

I sent RedFox.bz support an e-mail. They suggested that I download the Tor browser. I did that and problem solved. I still don't know why Dish won't allow me to connect, but Tor is a superb work-around.

So if you are having problems connecting to RedFox.bz, it may be your ISP and not your computer or browser. Download Tor and try it - you'll like it.

BTW, Tor uses a special version of FireFox. It will load it for you and use it whenever you use Tor.

it may be your ISP and not your computer or browser.

I'm wondering if changing the Primary and Secondary DNS (via computer, router or both) would assist?

I had trouble connecting to one or two sites a while back (nothing to do with Redfox).
So I ditched the default ones my ISP assigned, and now use Google's own exclusively and normal service resumed.
https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/

Most of us here are connected through Tails and Tor, I do not use use most of the current browsers. That said, There were only a handful of times that people couldn't download the .exe file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back