• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playlists on Hunger Games Collection

methecooldude

Hi,

First time poster, bear with me

I have the Hunger Games Complete Collection Blu-Ray set, although the first movie and Catching Fire seem to work fine, Mockingjay, both Part 1 and 2, is a completely different matter, looks like it's getting screenpass'ed as the video starts on a special feature.

From the sticky, here's the info:
The title of the disc and its country of origin - The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 (Label: MOCKINJAY_PT1), UK release
EAN / UPC number (barcode): Part of a set, 5055761907032
Webshop link if you have one (amazon, ebay,...): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hunger-Gam...10686142&sr=8-1&keywords=hunger+games+blu+ray
What you are trying to do or setting you wanted to use when the error occurred: Play the disk in VLC
IMPORTANT: what is the error message? - No error, just starts in wrong place

ziplog attached

EDIT: Added Part 2, has same issue

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_H_MOCKINJAY_PT1.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_H_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Not an anydvd problem.

Part 1 is supported just fine: Java BD protection good playlists: 871 and so is part 2: Java BD protection good playlists: 344

Your issue is that VLC isn't a licensed player and is selecting a random playlist. You need to tell it to load the one anydvd specifies in the status window.

Not an anydvd problem.

Part 1 is supported just fine: Java BD protection good playlists: 871 and so is part 2: Java BD protection good playlists: 344

Your issue is that VLC isn't a licensed player and is selecting a random playlist. You need to tell it to load the one anydvd specifies in the status window.

Yep, okay, fair enough. Sorry for being such a noob

Don't be, not everyone's immediately is an expert at everything. That's why we're here, to help.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back