• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinevia removal on 4K possible?

lampshader

I know AnyDVD doesnt support 4K, but does that also go for the Cinevia removal? Im getting Cinevia poping up on 2 disks (Arrival and Life) and im not sure if this should be blocked by Anydvd or if it doesn't work as it's a 4K disk.

I know AnyDVD doesnt support 4K, but does that also go for the Cinevia removal? Im getting Cinevia poping up on 2 disks (Arrival and Life) and im not sure if this should be blocked by Anydvd or if it doesn't work as it's a 4K disk.
Yes, it should be blocked. Does the notification icon turn purple during playback?

No purple icon in the task bar, the only thing that changed is that PowerDVD comes up with the message and the sound gets muted

PowerDVD is version 16 running on windows 10 under an admin account. Please see the log file attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_F_Drive.ziplog
    186.2 KB · Views: 2
Then you need to run AnyDVD as administrator too, or it can't do it's magic properly. Keep in mind, WINDOWS will refuse to auto-start applications that need to be started as administrator.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

PowerDVD is version 16 running on windows 10 under an admin account.
Any reason for this? AnyDVD must run at the same or higher elevation level as PowerDVD.

Any reason for this? AnyDVD must run at the same or higher elevation level as PowerDVD.

To be fair i have just tested Ch3r0n's idea and it does work. Ill test later to see if you can get windows to run it at start up as admin with compability mode or if im going to need to put in a group policy fix.

On a side not iv'e only seem to have had this since the last windows creators fall update. Before the update you didnt need to run anydvd in admin mode for Cinevia, maybe something the dev team might want to look at.

To be fair, James was saying the same thing I was. Elevated rights = run as administrator.

Check the properties of the PowerDVD exe, it's likely running as administrator too. If you don't need that for a specific reason, undo it. Then AnyDVD won't need to run as administrator either.

PowerDVD is running at normal privileges, but i don't care as i have it working automatically now. Thanks both

Very odd, AnyDVD shouldn't need to run as administrator then. Ah well, glad to see the issue is solved.

Back