• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can I rip Video + HD Audio only?

Krawk

When trying to rip a BD movie, for video I opt to copy original video, then for Audio I choose to rip the DTS-HD MA track only without recode. I have deselected all the other audio tracks.

The resulting MKV file has the video, the DTS-HD MA audio track PLUS a Dolby Digital 2.0 track. Where did that track come from? This adds an extra step as I have to remux each MKV to remove the 2.0 audio track. Am I missing a step somewhere during the rip process?

I have the means to play a file with HD audio only in it, I do not need to fallback track, thank you.

Did I mention I have a purchased key?

@hart2hart i suggest you promote alternate third party products in the third party forum or somewhere else all together? Nobody's talking about AnyDVD. This is the CloneBD section.

@Krawk all HD audio has a "core" component though in most cases this is a 5.1 track, not 2.0. Please provide a clonebd logfile so the developers can have a look

@hart2hart i suggest you promote alternate third party products in the third party forum or somewhere else all together? Nobody's talking about AnyDVD. This is the CloneBD section.

@Krawk all HD audio has a "core" component though in most cases this is a 5.1 track, not 2.0. Please provide a clonebd logfile so the developers can have a look

@Ch3vr0n No desire to promote anything. Just lost track of section and thought OP wasn’t getting a reply after several days because he was asking a MakeMKV related question. Forgive me for attempting to direct someone.

When trying to rip a BD movie, for video I opt to copy original video, then for Audio I choose to rip the DTS-HD MA track only without recode. I have deselected all the other audio tracks.

The resulting MKV file has the video, the DTS-HD MA audio track PLUS a Dolby Digital 2.0 track. Where did that track come from? This adds an extra step as I have to remux each MKV to remove the 2.0 audio track. Am I missing a step somewhere during the rip process?

I have the means to play a file with HD audio only in it, I do not need to fallback track, thank you.

If you load it back up in CloneBD and go back to where you deselected the audio tracks - are there additional audio tracks below that were not unchecked? I have noticed that since that window to select/deselect tracks is so small, i sometimes forget to scroll down and deselect tracks further down on the list (especially if the movie has multiple languages).

I only use lossless audio (when available), can confirm DTS-HD normally comes across as a single audio track when all others are deselected (when viewing codec information in VLC).

Back