• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Annabelle: Creation loses sound about 2/3 the way in

datsc

I do not get any Cinavia messages, but the sound goes to almost zero, kind of like in a tunnel. Anybody else having problems?

Posting a logfile of the original disc is always a good idea.

Too late now; already sent it back. Didn't have any issues with AnyDVD or CloneDVD so didn't think I needed the log file.

It ended up being my new Pioneer receiver which has a Zone 2 and Zone 3 speaker setting. Somehow Zone 2 got enabled so the sound was going outside, not inside. My bad?

no worries, stuff like that happens. Glad you got it sorted

This one's a WB title right? AFAIK they have never used Cinavia so yeah, looking for a DOH moment : )

This one's a WB title right? AFAIK they have never used Cinavia so yeah, looking for a DOH moment : )
Actually, Warner Brothers did use Cinavia for "The Losers" awhile back, but luckily, they almost never use it.

I hope that it stays that way.

:)

Actually, Warner Brothers did use Cinavia for "The Losers" awhile back, but luckily, they almost never use it.

I hope that it stays that way.

:)

Since Cinavia is in the audio track - I'm thinking that "accidental Cinavia" sometimes gets transferred to mediums that didn't intend it.
Cinavia is usually the default in theater and Blu-Ray audio. Someone actually has to remember to sub in the "pure" audio track when re-authoring it for old style DVD's.
-W

Back