• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cinavia checker

Because as said, CloneBD only works with BLURAY discs (BDMV structure), not portable files such as AVI and CloneDVD has no detection mechanism

Your only options are 1) doing what you have been doing cinDE or 2. Convert your mobile file first to a valid blu-ray structure with a third party tool (neither RedFox or Elby have such a thing, VSO Software does (convertXtoHD)), then load THAT conversion into CloneBD

take your pick

Because as said, CloneBD only works with BLURAY discs (BDMV structure), not portable files such as AVI and CloneDVD has no detection mechanism

Your only options are 1) doing what you have been doing cinDE or 2. Convert your mobile file first to a valid blu-ray structure with a third party tool (neither RedFox or Elby have such a thing, VSO Software does (convertXtoHD)), then load THAT conversion into CloneBD

take your pick

Ok thank you for your help, its been most helpful

Oh so you on about a Blue ray RW disc re writer disc yeah. I have lots of DVD-RW but I suppose thats not same, so if i bought a blue ray re writer blank disc I would have to 1st convert movie to a iso image, then burn to BR RW then test with say cloneBD for cinavia or am I on wrong track here. Im not bothered if the movie has cinavia on it just want to know if or if not they have

No, I'm simply implied that if you burned a movie to a BD-RE DL you don't lose anything but time. CloneBD I can't answer that question as I use it to find a correct playlist and compare it to what I think is a correct playlist. Which has nothing to do with Cinavia. As you can see Cinavia doesn't bother anyone really as long as you plan YOUR type of method. If you have a older player or software that doesn't support Cinavia then don't even bother looking because it can't detect it in the first place.

I use to attack the mt2s file, But it takes time and a PIA. I do not remove Cinavia period no more that's why 3 Oppo's a Panasonic and 2 HTPC all running 4K they can knock themselves out with Cinavia.

so what if the source is say .avi, mp4, mkv etc or say a DVD containing vob files as when I tried CloneBD to load a avi or mp4 etc, it said no BDMV structure found.

CloneBD only asks for a BDMV or ISO or the BR disc. I only have .avi, mp4, mkv files

That means stop downloading junk off the net, mp4,mkv,avi = limited containers if your into clone.

Please don't make such accusations without posting the evidence to back it up. Yes, those containers are used in that scene, but you do not know where his file came from.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Please don't make such accusations without posting the evidence to back it up. Yes, those containers are used in that scene, but you do not know where his file came from.

Thank you. what version of CloneBD should I purchase to check for cinavia, or is it any version, also how far should I play the movie In CloneBD once I have purchased it. for it to detect cinavia if its present of course, as was told it could be after 10 to 15mins before cinavia pops up, thats if its present as I quoted earlier. thanks all again

Any current version has it. As to detecting, that 15-20 minute mark you're talking about is when it's TRIGGERED on detecting players after which audio gets muted. That's different, CloneBD isn't a real player. CloneBD's detecting is almost instantly as said, but they still won't work for you.

CloneBD doesn't work with Avi, mp4,...

Any current version has it. As to detecting, that 15-20 minute mark you're talking about is when it's TRIGGERED on detecting players after which audio gets muted. That's different, CloneBD isn't a real player. CloneBD's detecting is almost instantly as said, but they still won't work for you.

CloneBD doesn't work with Avi, mp4,...

But I have converted the movies to BDMV with convertXtoHD so shouldn't it work then as I thought you said take your pick earlier so I used convertXtoHD

If you converted, then yes it should work.

peseedo said:
so what if the source is say .avi, mp4, mkv etc or say a DVD containing vob files as when I tried CloneBD to load a avi or mp4 etc, it said no BDMV structure found.

CloneBD only asks for a BDMV or ISO or the BR disc. I only have .avi, mp4, mkv files

I'm interested in your Audio Video Interleave, Can you tell me what you made it with and what movie?. Is it tagged with metadata or anything like that?. You use a lot of formats i'm curious. You know XMP etc.

Thanks!

peseedo said:

I'm interested in your Audio Video Interleave, Can you tell me what you made it with and what movie?. Is it tagged with metadata or anything like that?. You use a lot of formats i'm curious. You know XMP etc.

Thanks!

I'm not very good at all this what's metadata also what's XMP

Is that kinda like that BS you handed me seeing mIRC on my computer a accusation?, You'd shit if you really seen.

You should of not posted that message without evidence police man.

I'm not very good at all this what's metadata also what's XMP

metadata is data that has info about other data, there are different types of metadata also. 3-4 if i'm correct. AVI is a sub format of RIFF. I would not bother with AVI IMO that is. XMP = Extensive metadata platform and other meanings that won't do you any good.

yes it makes mkv also other formats will try mkv next time then thanks

To tell you the truth, With your experience. If you purchased CloneBD it would save you from all these headaches as long as you have AnyDVD HD of course. CloneBD and AnyDVD work together ;)

To tell you the truth, With your experience. If you purchased CloneBD it would save you from all these headaches as long as you have AnyDVD HD of course. CloneBD and AnyDVD work together ;)

How is cloneBD and anyDVD work together, Im not all that good at all this. so CloneBD wont work without AnyDVD then I know CloneBD is for blue rays, but whats anydvd for

Back