• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

say do you take us dollars in the mail tdah get a license!

Exmarine

all i have is a debit master card(retired) and cold hard cash bit coin over my tech knowlege...
i can have my bank mail you certified check?
thank you EX↓

No we do not accept checks, just Visa or Bitcoin, sorry. No certified check either.

Ivan I think it would be advisable to find at least one payment method for technically less capable customers I know it's very hard and I fully realize it but I would also like it to make it easier for you to make your software as widely as possible

Ivan I think it would be advisable to find at least one payment method for technically less capable customers I know it's very hard and I fully realize it but I would also like it to make it easier for you to make your software as widely as possible

If your in the US get a pre-paid Visa from Walmart and your troubles are over, If your not in the US then talk to ppl in Europe or wherever your from. Then you don't even have to worry about bitcoin and all that music.

If your in the US get a pre-paid Visa from Walmart and your troubles are over, If your not in the US then talk to ppl in Europe or wherever your from. Then you don't even have to worry about bitcoin and all that music.
I would first confirm if it can make international purchases before getting one. Not all pre-paid visa allows over seas purchases so the before telling them you need to tell them to make sure it can be used as such otherwise they are wasting their money.

I would first confirm if it can make international purchases before getting one. Not all pre-paid visa allows over seas purchases so the before telling them you need to tell them to make sure it can be used as such otherwise they are wasting their money.

Walmart works, That's how I and others paid with Walmart Visa.

Back