• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cinavia checker

peseedo

Would anyone here know of a cinavia checker, I have been using CinDE but its no more good as I was told Cinavia has now been updated to V4.0 from July 2017 and CinDe latest was July 2016

V1, v2, v4. Bollocks. Cinavia is cinavia. As to checker, CloneBD can do that in the title preview player. What CinDE can or can't do is of no concern here.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Ok many thanks so V1, 2 and v3 will check for cinavia ok will look for that

Would anyone here know of a cinavia checker, I have been using CinDE but its no more good as I was told Cinavia has now been updated to V4.0 from July 2017 and CinDe latest was July 2016
For Blu-ray discs: CloneBD.

V1, v2, v4. Bollocks. Cinavia is cinavia. As to checker, CloneBD can do that in the title preview player. What CinDE can or can't do is of no concern here.

I am a bit confused with your reply why say Bollocks, also I only quoted CinDe to let you know thats what I had used before

For Blu-ray discs: CloneBD.

I dont mean using Blueray discs I mean normal discs, and how can I check .avi, mp4, mkv files

I have just tried a dvd folder which is vob files and it just says there is no BDMV structure

I am a bit confused with your reply why say Bollocks, also I only quoted CinDe to let you know thats what I had used before

I dont mean using Blueray discs I mean normal discs, and how can I check .avi, mp4, mkv files

I have just tried a dvd folder which is vob files and it just says there is no BDMV structure
That's because CloneBD is, as the name suggests, for Bluray. Vob files are for a DVD, and as long as you play on a DVD player, it doesn't matter if it has Cinavia or not. DVD players don't check for Cinavia. Mobile formats should not have Cinavia, or at least anything that plays them would not check for it.

That's because CloneBD is, as the name suggests, for Bluray. Vob files are for a DVD, and as long as you play on a DVD player, it doesn't matter if it has Cinavia or not. DVD players don't check for Cinavia. Mobile formats should not have Cinavia, or at least anything that plays them would not check for it.

Hi many thanks for replying to me, so what would i need to check cinavia on movies like .avi, mp4, vobs etc, would that be cloneDVD then

All I need is a program what can check the above formats for that cinavia protection

Last edited:
Hi many thanks for replying to me, so what would i need to check cinavia on movies like .avi, mp4, vobs etc, would that be cloneDVD then

All I need is a program what can check the above formats for that cinavia protection
CloneDVD isn't designed, or have a way to check for Cinavia. What I'd suggest is that you buy (Or rent) a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack and use CloneBD to test the Blu-ray disc for Cinavia. If the Blu-ray ✔ out to have Cinavia, then the DVD will have it too.

:)

CloneDVD isn't designed, or have a way to check for Cinavia. What I'd suggest is that you buy (Or rent) a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack and use CloneBD to test the Blu-ray disc for Cinavia. If the Blu-ray ✔ out to have Cinavia, then the DVD will have it too.

whats a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack.

Last edited:
Simple, a retail version that has the movie on DVD and Blu-ray in 1 set box.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

It is a combination package that includes both a Blu-ray disc and a DVD, hence the phrase combo pack.

Edit: What Ch3vr0n stated as well.

Well whats point in buying a combo pack just to see if a movie has cinavia on it. that would be expensive each time. also it shouldn't have cinavia on it if you rent or buy the movie surely, so people who have blue ray players, and buy a movie cant play it as it has cinavia on it. Im a bit lost here

Well whats point in buying a combo pack just to see if a movie has cinavia on it. that would be expensive each time. also it shouldn't have cinavia on it if you rent or buy the movie surely, so people who have blue ray players, and buy a movie cant play it as it has cinavia on it. Im a bit lost here
I was saying that if you rented (buying is optional, if you prefer) the Blu-ray combo pack, or get either a Blu-ray or DVD, you can find out whether the different discs have Cinavia or not by using PowerDVD. Please note, if the Blu-ray version of the movie ends up having Cinavia, then it stands to reason that the DVD will too.

Remember though, that regular DVD players don't have to check for Cinavia. All Blu-ray players and certified Blu-ray software players like PowerDVD and WinDVD have to check for Cinavia.

You can get a trial run of PowerDVD for about 21 days (if you don't own it) to check whether the Blu-ray or DVD has Cinavia. If you have AnyDVD, you would have to disable (uncheck) the "Prevent player software from detecting Cinavia" box, and test your DVD, Blu-ray, and other formats that you were talking about. Afterwards, re-enable (click the check box) of the "Prevent player software from detecting Cinavia" box, and you don't have to worry about Cinavia anymore.

Or, you could do what a lot of people are doing: use stuff like VLC, Pot Player, MPC-HC, JRiver Media Center (must be paid for after trial), etc., which plays any formats or files whether they contain Cinavia or not.

Not sure how buying & returning or renting a disc will help if the origins of the original source material isn't known. You don't understand how Cinavia¹ works or is employed. Yes, Cinavia is present on some retail discs and rentals at the discretion of the studio. It's a mechanism to thwart people making usable copies. The easy solution is to check the original source material but I get the impression that you can't. Many retail discs making use of Cinavia clearly show the symbol on the packaging. There is no reliable "Cinavia detection" software that will suit your specific needs at this time.

¹Cinavia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinavia. Read the overview.

Last edited:
Not sure how buying & returning or renting a disc will help if the origins of the original source material isn't known. You don't understand how Cinavia¹ works or is employed. Yes, Cinavia is present on some retail discs and rentals at the discretion of the studio. It's a mechanism to thwart people making usable copies. The easy solution is to check the original source material but I get the impression that you can't. Many retail discs making use of Cinavia clearly show the symbol on the packaging. There is no reliable "Cinavia detection" software that will suit your specific needs at this time.

¹Cinavia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinavia. Read the overview.

If he wants to know 100% burn the ISO to a BD-RE DL and see what happens. Put it in a new player or PowerDVD and it will give the crystal ball he's looking for.

If he wants to know 100% burn the ISO to a BD-RE DL and see what happens. Put it in a new player or PowerDVD and it will give the crystal ball he's looking for.

whats BD-RE DL mean Im lost with all of this

sorry I found out its a Dual layer blue ray disc. so every time i need to check if its got cinavia I have to burn the movies each time to a blue ray disc. isnt there a way of not doing that like make iso of the movie

Last edited:
whats BD-RE DL mean Im lost with all of this

sorry I found out its a Dual layer blue ray disc. so every time i need to check if its got cinavia I have to burn the movies each time to a blue ray disc. isnt there a way of not doing that like make iso of the movie

That Disc can be erased 1000x or more and reused. A ISO gets burned to a blank Disc...A ISO is a container. You can take WinRAR etc even to open it up.

I just gave you a 100% fool proof way. Cinavia don't effect me so movie studios that use it just waste there money. There are other way's but they are not all created equal.

Don't feel bad about it, I can't even rip a UHD BR...And if I could the Cinavia on that i'd blow away in mins.

That Disc can be erased 1000x or more and reused. A ISO gets burned to a blank Disc...A ISO is a container. You can take WinRAR etc even to open it up.

I just gave you a 100% fool proof way. Cinavia don't effect me so movie studios that use it just waste there money. There are other way's but they are not all created equal.

Don't feel bad about it, I can't even rip a UHD BR...And if I could the Cinavia on that i'd blow away in mins.

Oh so you on about a Blue ray RW disc re writer disc yeah. I have lots of DVD-RW but I suppose thats not same, so if i bought a blue ray re writer blank disc I would have to 1st convert movie to a iso image, then burn to BR RW then test with say cloneBD for cinavia or am I on wrong track here. Im not bothered if the movie has cinavia on it just want to know if or if not they have

BD-RE is the blu-ray version of a DVD-RW, same thing, different format. No you wouldn't have to convert to ISO first. You can burn your folder rip just the same with your preferred burning program. You don't need to burn either to test it with CloneBD for cinavia. Simply load the source into CloneBD, go into the title preview player and click on the main title to start playback. Bert the beaver will warning you almost instantly if cinavia is detected

BD-RE is the blu-ray version of a DVD-RW, same thing, different format. No you wouldn't have to convert to ISO first. You can burn your folder rip just the same with your preferred burning program. You don't need to burn either to test it with CloneBD for cinavia. Simply load the source into CloneBD, go into the title preview player and click on the main title to start playback. Bert the beaver will warning you almost instantly if cinavia is detected

so what if the source is say .avi, mp4, mkv etc or say a DVD containing vob files as when I tried CloneBD to load a avi or mp4 etc, it said no BDMV structure found.

CloneBD only asks for a BDMV or ISO or the BR disc. I only have .avi, mp4, mkv files

Back