• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Creature from the Black Lagoon - 1954

Thin Man

Trying to convert BD to ISO (Creature from the Black Lagoon - steel box edition). Film does fine until the 46 minute mark and then becomes streaky and after struggling for a couple of seconds just stops. Found similar when I tried to convert to ISO using ImgBurn with RedFox running in the background (and showed no read errors). Scrolling ahead of the 46 minute mark in the movie shows no content.

I think it's a corrupt disc, however the disc converted fine and complete from disc to MP4 format using Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. Attached is the AnyDVD log. Is there anything preventing the disc from converting to ISO or is this just a corrupt disc that I need to exchange?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.9.0_Info_B_CFTBL_3D2D_NA.ziplog
    399.1 KB · Views: 3
AnyDVD doesn't convert, if you were able to decrypt/rip fine, then AnyDVD did its job and your problem is with your conversion tool. Try CloneBD instead.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I guess I was a little unclear - I was able to convert from disc to MP4 using Pavtube (which has it's own decryption).

I tried to rip to image so that I could use it on my home theater PC with PowerDVD. In my first attempt I chose to "rip to image" after right-clicking on the AnyDVD icon (I have the full suite of RedFox products, so I don't know what conversion tool is behind this option). Thinking it might be a problem with the conversion tool, I used ImgBurn AND MyMovies conversion tools with AnyDVD as the decryption software, none of them worked as the image got scrambled at the 47 minute mark.

Thoughts? Was there anything in the ziplog that showed an issue?

Could you post an image of what it is your seeing? Can you also try CloneBD. We need to isolate if it's an AnyDVD problem or during conversion

In my first attempt I chose to "rip to image" after right-clicking on the AnyDVD icon (I have the full suite of RedFox products, so I don't know what conversion tool is behind this option).

FYI: AnyDVD's "rip to image" is really nothing more than a 1:1 copy (since AnyDVD removes protection on-the-fly, the protection gets removed as well, but that's not the doing of "rip to image").
So no conversion tool is behind this option.

Not quite sure what happened. After the 1:1 copy on AnyDVD, ImgBurn, and MyMovies failed at the 47 minute mark, CloneBD (used to build an ISO of the disc) worked fine. It was also able to convert it to a MP4, same as Pavtube.

What is very strange is that the disc is 39GB, but the ISO created by CloneBD is 71GB. Still it worked, so I'm not complaining. Thanks for your help.

If that iso is 71gb then something's definitely wrong. That's not normal

Back