• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

I have the movie in BD already, So buying it in UHD to prove a point is worthless. If DeUHD could read your disc from your drive from there server to get the correct keys that would be major. If it worked like AnyDVD HD i'd pay 200+ lifetime. There is just to much that is not known and then again put out by a Joe Smoe. I deal with Russia on a regular and in all due respect it has it's problems and corruption and i can go on. If they can do it i'm sure others will pop up so i'll wait it out. I don't know why in there trial they couldn't let you do 3 full movies or better yet unlimited for 2-3 days. That alone ppl would buy it but i think i'll stick to my guns and wait it out because the Oppo's upscale is that good.

Agreed on the sending data to a server and receiving a response with what is necessary, etc. Do they even have the infrastructure to do that at this point? We have no idea. That's if their method even would allow a turnaround with such speed on-the-fly for not yet supported discs.

Let's be realistic. DeUHD is basically in a public testing phase. They could easily do what MakeMKV has been doing for a long time. Allow people to use it for free but have it time-bombed. Either have it stop working after 30 days or give out time-limited licenses for 30 days. AnyDVD has an fully functional trial, as well. Let people test, report back, etc.

The limitation of 8-10 minutes using the DeUHD trial is likely to get people to get aggravated and purchase a fuil license on top of preventing pirates copying UHD discs and then sharing them online. Yes, some UHDs have already been released but not on a mass scale as well as allowing everyone to possibly analyze the software more closely. Given how long it takes to copy a UHD disc the fact you only get 8-10 minutes of playable content makes it painfully annoying and for many simply not worth it. Heck, even with a full license you can only decrypt 2 discs a day.

Last edited:
DrinkLyeAndDie I saw the dropped UHD Legend about Tarzan said that he was using DVDFAB but really did not want to download 55 GB just for testing because I do not even have gtx 1080 TI so I suppose it would not work anyway

Agreed on the sending data to a server and receiving a response with what is necessary, etc. Do they even have the infrastructure to do that at this point? We have no idea. That's if their method even would allow a turnaround with such speed on-the-fly for not yet supported discs.

Let's be realistic. DeUHD is basically in a public testing phase. They could easily do what MakeMKV has been doing for a long time. Allow people to use it for free but have it time-bombed. Either have it stop working after 30 days or give out time-limited licenses for 30 days. AnyDVD has an fully functional trial, as well. Let people test, report back, etc.

The limitation of 8-10 minutes using the DeUHD trial is likely to get people to get aggravated and purchase a fuil license on top of preventing pirates copying UHD discs and then sharing them online. Yes, some UHDs have already been released but not on a mass scale as well as allowing everyone to possibly analyze the software more closely. Given how long it takes to copy a UHD disc the fact you only get 8-10 minutes of playable content makes it painfully annoying and for many simply not worth it. Heck, even with a full license you can only decrypt 2 discs a day.

My MakeMKV is lifetime i paid the $50.00, But now that i don't use media no more just HDD for ISO/Folders and don't need to do anything about Cinavia it's full backup all the way. I just came from Myce and the talk there isn't all that great on DeUHD. Because of there method of extraction i'd think it would be more fair to at least allow you to make 3 movies in full off there list. What i don't like is what is on there list and you still can't do it. Some ppl paid and there singing in the rain from what i'm reading. It's beta at best.

Badnews I'm sure it will take some time to wait for UHD protection to be broken personally I think DEL UHD will not be worth the money for now and I think it will be better to wait for the fox

Badnews I'm sure it will take some time to wait for UHD protection to be broken personally I think DEL UHD will not be worth the money for now and I think it will be better to wait for the fox

I agree 100% can't argue that

I have the movie in BD already, So buying it in UHD to prove a point is worthless. If DeUHD could read your disc from your drive from there server to get the correct keys that would be major. If it worked like AnyDVD HD i'd pay 200+ lifetime. There is just to much that is not known and then again put out by a Joe Smoe. I deal with Russia on a regular and in all due respect it has it's problems and corruption and i can go on. If they can do it i'm sure others will pop up so i'll wait it out. I don't know why in there trial they couldn't let you do 3 full movies or better yet unlimited for 2-3 days. That alone ppl would buy it but i think i'll stick to my guns and wait it out because the Oppo's upscale is that good.

Because then people would just keep resetting the trial period every 2 - 3 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not from the same IP and make the software install with your computers hardware verification and most ppl don't know were hidden files are or how to unpack a program.

You may defeat the program but not there server.

Not from the same IP and make the software install with your computers hardware verification and most ppl don't know were hidden files are or how to unpack a program.

I doubt you're that naive and nor are we so let's just leave this where it is

I don't know if that is possible or if it is a serious pain. Remember that you have to have an account which is accessed when you open DeUHD. They likely "fingerprint" your system as part of the process. I'm speculating on that part but it wouldn't surprise me. Even under a new account it might still know it's you.

I don't know if that is possible. Remember that you have to have an account which is accessed when you open DeUHD. They may "fingerprint" your system as part of the process. I'm speculating on that part but it wouldn't surprise me.

If you're really interested to know how, send me a PM as this isn't the place.

If you're really interested to know how, send me a PM as this isn't the place.

I don't doubt it's possible. Let me clarify my previous statement. I don't believe it 100% impossible but I do think it would be beyond a typical user's knowledge which for all intents and purposes make it close to impossible. It's just how easy it would be to accomplish that is the bigger question and how far they've gone to protect against people trying to do it and at this point you can't do too much, anyway.

I don't really have enough interest to worry about resetting it. I'll just be happy to stumble across a disc on the supported disc list that I own and actually supported. I'm not holding my breath at this point.

The program calls home every time you open it. I doubt you can re set the trial.

Somewhat off topic but I’ll ask anyway: I obtained a 4K UHD rip (1:1 copy including HDR) of a well known feature film from 2016 in mkv format (roughly 75 GB file). If I copy this mkv to a USB thumb drive it will play perfectly including HDR on my Oppo 203. If I burn the same mkv file as a data file using IMGBurn to a Verbatim BD-R XL 100 GB disc (using Pioneer BDR-211UBK UHD burner) and try playing the disc in my Oppo 203 the Oppo reports “unknown disc” and refuses to play the file. Can anyone explain why the Oppo 203 is not playing the file?

Somewhat off topic but I’ll ask anyway: I obtained a 4K UHD rip (1:1 copy including HDR) of a well known feature film from 2016 in mkv format (roughly 75 GB file). If I copy this mkv to a USB thumb drive it will play perfectly including HDR on my Oppo 203. If I burn the same mkv file as a data file using IMGBurn to a Verbatim BD-R XL 100 GB disc (using Pioneer BDR-211UBK UHD burner) and try playing the disc in my Oppo 203 the Oppo reports “unknown disc” and refuses to play the file. Can anyone explain why the Oppo 203 is not playing the file?

Yeah you can't play a UHD MKV thru the optical drive only thru the USB 3.0 port in the rear or thru the 2.0 port on the right front of the player. That MKV wasn't made with like MakeMKV and MakeMKV can't do it either. My suggestion is play UHD full folders and you'll have everything the original disc has. That MKV you have i think is a screen capture and not really authentic. However it most likely will pass thru the HDMI INPUT and yes you can put 4K into the HDMI INPUT.

That file was most likely made with mkvtoolnix or something along that line. The optical drive part is very strict. If you had a unprotected ISO and burned that to disc that would fly.

You can take your computer and that Pioneer drive and pipe that disc thru the HDMI INPUT and that will fly providing that your software player will play it.

If you can make that MKV mimic a AVCHD on disc that would work but i haven't tried to bother with that because to me it would be useless. The entire problem is there is no REAL DEAL UHD BD ripper. Until then it's a waiting game.

Due to the
variation of media, encoding software and techniques used, compatibility cannot be guaranteed for all
user-created or downloaded content. Support for such content is on a best effort basis.

I also want to welcome you to RedFox forums, You got a answer and ran away :)

Take a blank Verbatim BD-R XL 100 GB disc and put it in your Oppo 203 optical drive. Do you see what it say's. If you EVER come back tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Oppo models do not support reading BDXL 100GB TL recordable discs. Doesn't matter what you put on the disc the Oppo can't read it.

The Oppo models do not support reading BDXL 100GB TL recordable discs. Doesn't matter what you put on the disc the Oppo can't read it.

Thanks for the reply rdgrimes (you too Badnews). Any idea why the Oppo won’t read BDXL? Seems weird that Oppo supports 4K UHD HDR mkv file playback via USB or HDMI in but won’t allow optical playback....

IF and I say if UHD4k protections were defeated then the new company would not be doing just a couple movies per week if that and the company does not even have a secure buy page to enter your credit card info this company as far as I am concerned the company is done before they get started unless they have really cracked the new protection which IMO is doubtful at best.

Thanks for the reply rdgrimes (you too Badnews). Any idea why the Oppo won’t read BDXL? Seems weird that Oppo supports 4K UHD HDR mkv file playback via USB or HDMI in but won’t allow optical playback....

LOL, The same reason a DVD drive doesn't read Blu-ray, Hardware doesn't support it. In the Oppo's case the Optical drive.

That's why my answer was "Put a blank in the machine" and see what happens

You can still play UHD BD folders of full movie, However at this time DeUHD isn't worth it. You must wait until AACS 2.0 is really cracked, DeUHD isn't really cracked up to what ppl may think.

But if you think DeUHD is worth it to you then by all means click BUY IT NOW.

BTW the 203 can handle 16TB

Last edited by a moderator:
Back