• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

war for the planet of the apes HK bluray can' t rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensible

2d,3d logs

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.9.1_Info_F_War for the Planet of the Apes.ziplog
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • AnyDVD_8.1.9.1_Info_F_War for the Planet of the Apes(1).ziplog
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
Street locked discs - won't decrypt before the 23rd.

Street locked discs - won't decrypt before the 23rd.
So what? Anywhere in agreement was told that I should wait somebody of majors allows me to rip it? Disgusting.

upd other copies are on Chinese torrent-trekers, it seems somebody doesn't care your coop with mentioned above ****oles.

Last edited:
So what? Anywhere in agreement was told that I should wait somebody of majors allows me to rip it? Disgusting.
upd other copies are on Chinese torrent-trekers, it seems somebody doesn't care your coop with mentioned above ****oles.

The disc requires a key, that will be release on 23rd. If you already have it, we'll be happy to decrypt the disc for you.
I'm not sure what you're thinking, when you accuse us of "cooperating" with "somebody of majors", whatever that is.
Do you think, we're deliberately picking one out of hundred discs and holding back a decryption?

The disc requires a key
I remember from what 'Fox' had been started long time ago - keys from PowerDVD and this one can be opened by it.
that will be release on 23rd.
Oh really? This is some kind of 'key fabric'? lol
I'm not sure what you're thinking, when you accuse us of "cooperating" with "somebody of majors", whatever that is.
Do you think, we're deliberately picking one out of hundred discs and holding back a decryption?
I don't know what 'you are sure in', but I DO know that 2D and 3D disc's are already decrypted and uploaded already (I believe you know how to use google to find decrypted discs). Their 'key fabric' works faster? :)

d00zah,
we need to copy blu-ray (what is done already), not to watch it.

tarase, you're not getting what people are trying to explain to you. The 'lock' applies to both playback & copy (in NA/Western Europe, at least). If a disc copy is available, it's from a region with an earlier release date (already unlocked, or not locked at all). NA/Western Europe releases of WFTPOTA are locked until the 23rd. Trust Pete. He would know.

tarase, you're not getting what people are trying to explain to you.
I do not care at all what you or somebody else are trying to tell me (except positive feedback), because I have eyes and brains. Also, I do not care if RF sniffed with majors or there are some privileged users who has 'first access', what I really DO care, when somebody tying to make me imbecile, but I have AnyDVD (from that versions which correctly re-sign .jars), so I can easily check if RF or other software decrypt it ('War for the Planet of the Apes' BD & BD3D). I will definitely report on sites, where 100K unique per day if I find lies. And 'fairy-tales' about 'street-date', please, leave for somebody-else, after decrypted Blu-ray is in free access for download at torrents already.

Last edited:
I still fail to see where all this attitude comes from. You started posting in this thread with it and won't let up. Accusations of RedFox being in league with the studios, etc. You aren't even the person who started the thread.

The disc will be handled when the street date hits unless there's something weird about it like Screen Pass or something that requires remediation which could theoretically take a little longer if that even applies. Regardless, whether or not the movie is already available elsewhere is meaningless.

@tarase Streetlock is very real and the fact that you don't believe that is your problem not ours. The coded needed to decrypt this title will be automatically posted on http://www.playmybluray.com/1/ and fetched by AnyDVD which will then be able to properly handle this title. That is on top of the patent link james provided.

I do not care at all what you or somebody else are trying to tell me (except positive feedback), because I have eyes and brains.

If you don't care what we're saying, then why are you here? You have eyes perhaps but your brain fails to understand the evidence at hand as well as past titles. This isn't the first title affected by streetlock. do a forum search. Nobody's trying to make you look like an imbicile, you on the otherhand are saying we're liars when the evidence clearly sais we're not. Streetlock is no fairy tale.

after decrypted Blu-ray is in free access for download at torrents already.

What is or isn't available or torrent sites is irrelevant, most of us know that a lot of the chinese market is pure unprotected knockoffs (and thus unprotected and very quick on such sites) or cammed. Just because it's on such a site doesn't mean it's a retail disc rip.

That said, this will be your only warning.

Please refrain from accusing the redfox staff of behing in "cahoots" with studios or discus what is or isn't on torrent sites. This forum is not the place for that and further such accusations/posts will trigger the need for forum staff to step in.

What is or isn't available or torrent sites is irrelevant, most of us know that a lot of the chinese market is pure unprotected knockoffs (and thus unprotected and very quick on such sites) or cammed. Just because it's on such a site doesn't mean it's a retail disc rip.
To be fair, it is possible that a 3rd party decrypt tool is not affected by StreetLock (e.g., using a standlone player, which Irdeto wasn't able to identify yet). AnyDVD unfortunately *is* (AnyDVD is probably the very reason they have invented StreetLock). We don't have any plan to change this.

That said, this will be your only warning.

Please refrain from accusing the redfox staff of behing in "cahoots" with studios or discus what is or isn't on torrent sites. This forum is not the place for that and further such accusations/posts will trigger the need for forum staff to step in.

So many answers, I'm pleased. Yes, together you "won", "indeed"...
Agree, but, do not forget also, you are not the volunteers, we payed (somebody, as me twice) for life-time license, and if (I'm still waiting to check my thoughts the copy on my hdd) somebody f**k off 'high-moral principles' about street-date - I'll pay 3rd time and will be with leaders. And 'lazy-cat position' with awaiting miracle (street-lock) is for losers. Move on, RedFox, 4 different issues of this BD were decrypted ("smart" irony above about "Chinese pure unprotected knockoffs" please, keep with yourself).
ps all other text passed beside without any emotions at all, read attentively what was written.

upd and 1 more thing, do not worry, after I check, I'll either apologize (if I was wrong) or will realize my promise (I'm a more than consistent personality). BTW, 4 different issues proof is in attached, enjoy.

Attachments

• 4issues.txt
    10.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Tarase, you came barging in here with a really bad attitude, that is not only bad manners but will also make people less inclined to help you.
Advice, as a general rule of thumb: first, ask politely for the reason why something is not the way you like it to be and then continue from there, that can also protect you from making a fool of yourself. Also, don't assume to already know everything, life tells all of us, that we generally don't.

I'm going to put all those questions of yours straight in a single post, because above this post is a lot of aggressive chatter that you caused with your own aggression and it's hard to extract useful information from it.

I do not care at all what you or somebody else are trying to tell me
Please make an exception for once here, if you generally don't care what people tell you, you'll remain ignorant for the rest of your life.

I remember from what 'Fox' had been started long time ago - keys from PowerDVD and this one can be opened by it.
That is AACS protection only. Things are a bit more complicated than that.
Most discs have AACS only, some have additional protections, like Screen Pass, BD+, Blu-Lock, ...

The disc in question here has AACS, BD+ and Street Lock (which is sort of an extension to BD+).

Considering your making fun of that "key factory" - as Ch3vr0n already said, here it is: http://www.playmybluray.com/1/
a new key every day, you can check that for yourself.

Move on, RedFox, 4 different issues of this BD were decrypted ("smart" irony above about "Chinese pure unprotected knockoffs" please, keep with yourself).

Also, no big surprise. Street Lock is only required for keys from certain players, that have been blacklisted by the makers of BD+ (currently Irdeto, I believe - that protection is being handed on like a hot potato, you never know who's running the show).
We (Redfox) are under constant scrutiny so whatever keys we touch, get blacklisted.
Others fly more under the radar - Irdeto, AACS, Sony don't seem to care so much for them.
So yes, that's why you can find copies, for which the Street Lock code wasn't required.

Now if you want to get your copy from one of those sites - you're not going to hurt anyone's feelings here.
But that's not what this is about, clearly your motives are not so much about downloading or simply decrypting for personal use.

Frankly, we're perfectly fine with the Street Lock situation.
"Regular users" can't buy those discs before the street date anyway and by then it will work.
So we have no reason to "move on" as you say. That would be a lot of trouble just to support a handful of guys who do anything to get discs early and sell copies to pirate platforms - the ones who turn all the negative attention to us in the first place and make our lives difficult.
Does that sound like a logical move-on-move to you?

Last edited:
I'm very much a volunteer. Moderator is an unpaid position. I bought my license just like you did. That said, this has gone on long enough. You came here guns blazing, making incorrect statements and accusations despite of what the RedFox staff tells you is the truth with evidence and still say we're wrong. Thanks to your 'responses' this topic has been severely derailed where a lock is needed to stop further nonsensical posts such as yours being added. The evidence and past streetlock releases contradict every last thing you said.

Locking is a last resort and not something we do a lot on these forums, but we can't let this nonsense go on any longer. Please educate yourself and then you're welcome to come back.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back